𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

as the band sat on the couch y/n felt very sleepy. her eyelids were heavy but she tried her best to look very aware and awaken. once she sat on the couch her eyes immediately closed.

she felt the couch sink next to her as she saw georg sat down. he smiled at her. she was half asleep at that time. she smiled back not showing her dimples because of how tired she was.

"you seem tired" georg said. she turned her head to look at him. "i am" she replied. georgs hand was on his thigh. but his pinky and his ring finger were on hers.

she didn't notice since she was half asleep. poor girl.

"okay guys if you could please go on the stage now" a lady walked in and pointed near the stage. she had a white tight dress. she didn't have any curves just straight. her breasts were almost showing, and she has a golden necklace wrapped around her neck. her thighs were almost showing since the dress was a bit to short. and she had white vans on.

tom seemed to be checking her out. he was playing with his lip piercing when she came in.

the band got up.  y/n stayed seated. bill looked at her. she rolled her eyes and got up. she fixed her shirt since it got wrinkled when she sat down.

she dragged her feet since she has no energy to walk properly. once they set foot on stage she fixed her posture and walked correctly.

the band sat on the couch. first it was gustav, georg, bill, then me, then tom. she tried her best to look awake but her eyes kept failing her.

her eyes fluttered as they tried to close. she felt a hand rub her thigh. she looked to her right and saw bill. "try to stay awake okay? the interview won't be to long" bill whispered in her ear as his hand was on her thigh.

she nodded and he removed it. interlocking his hands together. i placed my hands on my thighs and inhaled so i wouldn't be anxious.

"ready in 5..4..3..2.." the man pointed to the journalist. "and welcome to __ and today we have our specials guests, tokio hotel!" the audience clapped as the curtain revealed the stage.

the camera started recording. he checked up on all of them, to gustav to tom. the man just asked some questions from fans. bill, tom, and georg has talked the most.

so far y/n hasn't talked, only the time when she said "i'm doing good thank you"

y/n started fidgeting. playing with her fingers, pants, nails, and shirt. she looked up to see a group of boys looking at her.

one of them smirked at her while looking at her up and down. she frowned slightly and looked away. "and y/n, you have been awfully silent this interview" the man said.

i looked up. "oh, sorry" she smiled innocently. "well y/n, many fans are wondering. do you have a boyfriend?" her eyes widened a bit.

she laughed a bit. "umm no not at the moment" she started biting her inner lip.

"well are you looking forward to dating someone? have someone in mind maybe?" the man continued. she bit her lip a little bit harder.

she shook her head and smiled. "are you sure? there's been a lot of rumors of you going out with your friends and into clubs. there was multiple pictures of you kissing other guys" he smirked.

her smiled drop. so did her stomach. she bit her inner cheek. she looked down at her lap and chuckled a bit.

"like you said, we went into clubs, we drank a bit and we were a hangover" she said looking back up at the journalist. he nodded looking down with his eyes.