𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟾

once i went downstairs i felt like i wanted to throw up. but i didnt; instead i drank some warm water with some salt in it.

i sighed and leaned against the counter while thinking. "hey y/n/n" bill came in. "hey" i said still zoned out.

"whatchu thinking about?" he asked leaning against the counter next to me. "me" i raised my head up and smirked. he chuckled.

"nah but i'm just thinking about todays funeral. i felt like i was excluded but included at the same time you know?" i tilted my head.

he nodded his head. "what are you drinking" he asked. "hot water with some salt"

"why? stomach hurt" he put his hand on my stomach. i tilted my head and thought about it. "no, not really. i just tell nausea" i remarked.

he pressed his lips together and sighed. he nodded and smiled. "what's up with you and tom?" he asked. my heart sank remembering what happened.

fuck y/n get over it. i yelled at myself. "we both cheated. he cheated on me then i got mad so then i accidentally.. not accident but.. i kissed ben and he saw. and then we had angry sex to forgive each other" i explained.

he nodded. "he's been really silent lately" he mumbled. i looked up at him. i felt a cramp in my stomach as i placed the cup down in the sink.

i groan and shut my eyes. "what? what happened" he asked worried. "my stomach hurts" i mumbled. i'm probably on my period.

"i'm gonna go shit" i said walking out the kitchen. he laughed in the kitchen alone. i walked upstairs and saw tom on the bed.

i went to the bathroom and pulled down my pants. i looked at my underwear and notice a red stain on it.

my heart felt relieved. i'm not pregnant. i smiled to myself. i got up and waddled to the closet. i got out a pad and walked back in the bathroom.

i changed my underwear and pad; washing the stained underwear then putting it in the hamper.

i walked out the bathroom and tom was smiling on his phone. i tilted my head as i sat next to him.

"hi ma" he smiled and turned off his phone. he grabbed my waist and pulled my closer. "period?" he asked. i nodded. he hummed.

he rubbed circles around my lower stomach. i felt a lot better. i snuggle into his chest and he put his hand on my back.

i breathed in, his scent filling my lungs. "i love you ma" he said. i hummed and snuggled closer. he cleared his throat.

"i love you ma" he said with more dramatic. i hummed again with more power. "you don't love me" he said stroking my hair. i sighed in his chest.

"if you don't let me sleep i will literally bash your head through the wall" i mumbled. he remained silent for the rest of the night. i felt my eyes getting heavy.

y/n fell asleep and my phone started ringing. i picked up my phone and saw messages from georg.

hey bruh, how are y'all? also we're going to leave soon

sheiß i remember. i'm excited to move in with all of us

ye me too. me and selena are about to go to the beach. text you later

alright bye

i turned off my phone. i smiled at the thought that all of us is going to be able to live together.

i looked down at y/n. she's so cute when she sleeps. it makes me weak in the knees. the way she breathes, moves, makes me feral.

her body is so perfect, her scars represent her past, and that she is strong. she's so beautiful, her facial expressions are so cute. her voice is so attractive. whenever she gets mad her german accent comes in and it's so.. AHHHH HEJEJFJEJDJEJEN.

i started blushing like crazy as i thought about her. she started moving, she turned around facing the other way.

i frowned and pulled her closer. i smile and put my face in her hair. she smelt so nice. everything about this woman is literally perfect.

i actually regret bringing that whore home. i regret it with all my heart. i swear i didn't mean for it to happen. it hurts my heart that i cheated and i didnt even know.

i cant lose y/n, she's so special to me. she's very funny, funnier than anyone i met.

she can never compare to another woman. i love her so much. i would literally kill for this woman. her looks are so powerful. when we were younger in middle school she would always protect me and my brother whenever we got bullied.

she push them off and insult them back to leave us alone. she is truly the best best friend you could ever ask for.

i felt my eyelids getting heavy as my cold body is up against y/ns warm body.

i closed my eyes and enjoyed our touch.

i walked upstairs after work. i sighed in exhaustion. i noticed bills car was gone so bill was gone.  i walked towards their room and opened the door slightly.

my heart warmed once i saw tom and y/n cuddling and sleeping together. i smiled a them. i took out my phone and took a picture of them. i walked out the room and went downstairs.

it was 8:53 and i was cooking dinner. bill eventually came home. i cooked some pasta since i know it's their favorite.

i listened to some 10s pop and vibes to the music. yes. i'm a cool mom

i turned around and saw y/n and tom walking towards us. they both had a good sleep.

"goodmorning love birds" i smiled. my oldest son smiled at me. i put the pasta in each plate and smiled.

we ate our dinner and talked about our moving. and when georg is coming back.

༺♡༻

bro i'm so stupid i'm so sorry for the late update ik some of you guys were waiting for an update and i'm so sorry for the late update

next update might be in a few hours since i'm busy i'm so sorry :(

this chapter is not proofread

don't forget to vote

1064 words