𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟼

they all looked at each other. the machine still ringing. they did an electric shock on her. one time, then twice.

they did cpr trying to pump the blood so her heart would beat again.

10 minutes has passed and the doctors sighed. the machine started beeping normally now.

the doctor took off her gloves and walked out the room. she opened it and everyone's head shot up.

"how is she" Mrs.Berlia said. "her heart rate stopped. but we managed to save her" she stated. everyone sighed. "can we see her?" tom asked.

"she's asleep but yes" she opened the door wider. everyone walked in. they saw y/n laying peacefully on the hospital bed.

gustav started breaking down again. "y/n" he said in a high pitched tone and held her hand. everyone looked at her.

her brother held her other hand. he kissed her forehead and let her mother hold her. once the mother held her hand gustav let go.

they all took turns holding her hands. "ma we need to come back tomorrow" jamie held her arm. she nodded and wiped her tears.

she walked out the room and now it was just the band and her. "we need to get home-" "i'm staying" tom cut his brother off.

"tom-" "i'm staying!" he yelled. "go home" he said looking away and looking down at y/n.

they all nodded. georg walked up to the other side of y/n and kissed her hand. "call us when she wakes up" he said and walked out the room.

the room went quiet once it was just me and y/n in the room. i sat down and waited for y/n. i looked at the time. 11:34 pm. i started rocking back and forth as i looked at y/n.

it was 7:21 now and the band is here. i woke up since 6:00 and kept checking up on y/n. a sudden movement caught my eye.

i looked to see y/n sitting up. i stood up and they all looked at me. she rubbed her eyes and i held her hand in mine.

she looked at her hand then back up to me. her beautiful brown lustful eyes staring into my mine. she looked down and saw the band.

she had no emotion on her face but worried. "y/n?" i asked softly. she looked at me. tears filling her eyes.

i quickly hugged her and broke down. she cried and it broke my heart seeing her in this state.

"it's okay, it's okay" i reassured her. they all looked at us. bill rubbed her back. she pulled away and looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"i'm sorry" she mumbled. "what? why" i panicked. "you shouldn't have gave me more blood" she cried.

"i should be dead- i shouldn't have-" she cried. i cut her off. "y/n" i took a deep breath as i looked at them.

i turned to her. "y/n you know i love you, why wouldn't i help save you" i whispered. gustav gasped.

we both looked at him. "gustav" she cried. she held her arms up and she hugged him tightly. he cried as he hugged her.