𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿𝟹

we arrived at the venue, we got out the car and the music was muffled. there was colorful lights coming out of the windows.

tom walked around the car and held my waist. we walked towards the enterance and we saw ria, georg, gustav, and selena.

ria turned around and smiled. she was wearing a skirt with a top. "hey stinkabutt" she hugged me. "you look so hot right now" she whispered and smiled.

i giggled and hit her chest. i looked behind her and saw selena. "oh! hey" i walked towards her. "hi" she smiled. "excited?" she asked. "yupp" i chuckled.

"we're gonna get drunk tonight" ria whispered and smiled. selena giggled. "you drink?" i ask. she shook her head. "ohh.. well one shot?" i asked. she nodded. "i only take one or two shots that's it" she remarked.

me and ria nodded. we walked inside and music started echoing through my ears. "holy shit" ria yelled.

tom came up behind me, "stay close" he whispered in my ear. i hummed and started walking with ria.

he stood next to me as me and the girls talked. the boys behind us. we walked up to bar. "excuse me!" ria yelled.

the bartender turned around and immediately held his breath. he smirked at me and leaned against the counter towards me. "what could i get you today miss"

i smirked and fixed my posture. "can we get seven shots" i yelled; the music to loud to be able to hear someone just in front of you.

he nodded and turned around. his tight shirt showing his muscular back. i felt toms hand squeeze my hip; i turned my head towards ria.

the bartender turned around and i thanked him. i cleared my throat and stepped closer. "how much is this" i tilted my head and smiled; showing him my dimples.

i touched his hand and he looked at our hands. "uhh.. it-it's on the house" he looked back up and smiled.

i smiled and pulled away. "thank you" i yelled. they got their drinks and tom pulled me really close.

i looked up and he towered over me. "what? i was just trying to get us free drinks" i tilted my head. he pulled away and i walked towards selena and ria.

we drank our shots and talked. "let's get more shots" ria smirked. me and ria stood up. "come with?" i asked selena.

she bummed and stood up. we walked towards the bar and ordered more drinks. we laughed our ass off as we sat on the stool.

we drank more and more, selena just joining in on the talk. "girl!" i yelled and laughed. ria and selena continued laughing as well.

ria finished her shot, "let's go dance" she smirked and held me and selena's hand.

we walked through the crowd and and ria laughed. we danced our ass off, ria put her hands on my hip and i danced on her.

i held onto selena as i danced with her. we enjoyed the time, and short after i started feeling drunk.

i felt dizzy and woozy. "let's get more shots!" selena yelled through the music. me and ria gasped. "we created a monster" i joked and held her hand. i dragged her to the bar once again.

this time we got 6 shots. we each carried two shots and walked to the booths. we sat on the couches and started talking.

we made jokes and laughed our ass off. me and ria were drunk for sure. but we don't know about selena.

"girll that dick was a 10/10" ria laughed. me and selena started laughing. "oh please his dick his bigger than your mans" i smirked. "oh yeah?" ria looked offended.

me and selena laughed. "how about you" i turned to selena. she hummed. "did you and georg fuckkk" ria said in a sing song tone.

"maybe" she smirked.

i sat back and listend to ria and selena talk. i exhaled. "i wanna get another drink" and with that i stood up. i walked towards a different bar.

"one drink" i yelled. "what kind" a man with dreads turned around. i examined his face. he has dreads, he has a beautiful dark skin tone, his eyes were dark brown, and he had freckles on his lips.

"i don't know, show me what you got" i smiled. he smirked and turned around. he gave me his little performance and handed me the drink.

"try it" he said. i took a sip out of it. i savored the taste on my tongue. "watermelon? with lemon?" i yelled. "nope" he chuckled.

i titled my head. i put the drink to my lips again and guessed what it was. "yup!" he smirked. "you alone?" i looked around trying to find tom and then.

"no" i smiled. "whos with you?" he asked. "my friends" i pointed to ria and selena. "and her husband" i heard a familiar voice come behind me.

i turned my head around and saw tom glaring at the man. "oh" the man nodded apologetically. i sipped on the drink and tom clinged into my waist.

"hi mamaaaaa" he said in a sing song tone. i turned my head to the side to look at him. "baby your drunk" "yeah? your drunk to" "i am?" "yes"

i rolled my eyes and accepted the fact we're both drunk. "i wanna danceee" he whined. he pulled my waist and i held the martini in my hand.

he turned me around and pinned me against the counter. he smashed his lips on mine, the taste of the vodka and martini mixing into my mouth.

i pulled away, drank the rest of my drink, and he dragged me to the dance floor. he spun us around and i grinned on him.

he groans and his head falls back as i lean back on him. "stop teasing me" he whispered in my ear.

i giggled and turned around. i grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed our lips together. our tongues danced together; he pulled us closer closing the gap between us.

"wheres y/n?" selena asked. "i don't know. she's been gone for a while" ria said. "we need to find her" selena stood up. they walked towards the bars and asked if they've seen a girl with curly hair and a red dress.

"no" the bartender shook his head. ria sighed. "i think it's normal. she always does this at the club" she crossed her arms.

"does what?" "hook up with someone then get money" ria said. "why..?" "because her first job didn't work"

"ohh" selena nodded. "let's get more drinks" ria held selena's hand.

༻♡༺

sorry for the late update i was packing 😭

i feel like this chapter was rushed

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1135 words