𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽

y/ns pov;

as i drive i kept looking around my car. i was nervous that i would be followed. "y/n what's wrong?" kiara turned her head to me. "nothing" i said as i sped through the light, passing the yellow light.

as we arrived at my apartment i locked the doors. i decided to ignore and forget about the stalkers so it wouldn't ruin my night.

"take a shower" i said as i threw a towel at her. she caught it and went into the guest bathroom. i went into my bathroom, stripped, and turned on the shower.

i sighed as the hot water slapped my soft supple skin. i washed my hair and my body. i wrapped my body and hair with a towel. i walked into my room and got out the dress i bought.

i went back into my bathroom and add lotion on my body. i slipped the dress on and examined it as it hugged my curves.

i hung my towel up on the handle. i combed my hair, then added my face mask. i washed my hands and then did my skincare. i added my gold necklaces, bracelets, rings, and anklet. i got out my makeup stuff and called kiara.

"yes?" she came into my bathroom. "want me to do your makeup" i said smiling. "nah, it'll be a waste of time. besides you have to do your own makeup too" she said. i nodded.

we did our makeup together as we talked about tom and bill. it looks like kiara has feelings for bill..

"yeah! i mean he's really cute. he even sings just like me!" she smiles through the mirror. i smirked at her. "tom wants you to date his brother" i said blunty.

"really? i mean should i?" she smiled. i nodded. we finished our makeup and we look gorgeous.

 we finished our makeup and we look gorgeous

this is my makeup

this is kiaras

"where'd you get your necklaces?" kiara asked while fiddling with the jewelry on my neck. "i got these three from ___ and this one from tom" i said.

"you and tom are literally soulmates, i mean who would randomly give their best friend an expensive necklace?" she asked. i chuckled. "tom" i rolled my eyes and smiled. she laughed with me.

we finished our hairs and we looked at eachother. "we look stunning" i smiled. "whos we? you look gorgeous" she checked me out.

i smiled. "let's get going" i said as i put on my heels. she nodded she took my car keys. "your driving?" i asked laughing. "yerp" she put on her heels.

we walked out the door. "that hairstyle looks pretty with your highlights" kiara looked at me. i thanked her and we walked into the elevator.

"oh! i invited a friend. his name is ben. he's funny, you should get to know him. let's stop by floor 4" i said. she nodded and pressed the number four.

"is he ready?" she asked. "i'm pretty sure, i told him to get ready before we got ready" she nodded.

as i knocked on bens door i fixed my dress. "hey" he said opening the door. he was wearing a brown cardigan with some jeans. his gun is definitely pink.

"holy shit your gorgeous" he looked at me up and down. "whos this?" he asked smiling to kiara. "my friend, kiara" i smiled.

they shook hands and ben walked out of his apartment. we got to the first floor and into my car. i started driving at the venue. the sun was setting. it was around seven so i know we'll be on time.

"kiara tell bill were on the way to the party" she nodded. "hey bill!" she said with a happy tone. she's definitely down bad for him.

"hey kiara" he was on speaker phone. "y/n is driving us so don't pick us up. also we invited a friend if that's fine" kiara explained. "heyyy!" ben said to the phone.

they all laughed. i focused on the road. i heard toms voice in the phone. my heart skipped a few beats. "so we're not picking y'all up?" he asked.

kiara said yes. "oh alright, well then we'll be going then too" he said. they all said bye and hung up. i stayed silent the whole call.

a few moments later bill texted kiara that their already there. we have like about five more minutes till we arrive.

she texted him that and i stopped at the red light. ben and kiara were talking, introducing themselves to eachother.

as we arrived at the venue, it was a large mansion. there were a sea of cars outside the house. i got out the car and so did the two of them.

"oh wow" ben had his mouth open. i put my hand on his chin to close it. "i know" i said smiling. we all walked in.

the smell of alcohol hit our nose. the music was loud. all of it rushed through my veins.

i saw tom in the corner of my eye. bill and tom were walking up to us. i turned around and almost bumped into tom. he towered over me and smiled.

he was wearing baggy pants with a shirt. obviously. i smiled at him. "hey pretty girl" he teased. i blushed at the nickname and hit his arm.

he smiled. "i knew i got make you blush" he smirked. i rolled my eyes. i saw ben who was hiding behind kiara. i grabbed his arm and pulled him towards me.

"this is ben, hes a big fan" i smiled. tom shook hands with ben. he smiled. what a gentleman.

"gustav is almost here" bill said. he looked at me. i smiled at him. "you look so pretty" he smiled clapping his hands.

i chuckled. "you as well" tom looked at me. "you didn't compliment me when i complimented you" he pouted and crossed his arms as a joke.

"fine, you look handsome" i said looking up at him. he smiled. "better" i laughed at him. "hey guys!"  i heard georgs voice. am i trippin right now??

i turned around and saw gustav and georg walking together. "georg!" i smiled. "it's been so long" i hugged him around his neck. he hugged my tightly.

"nice to see you, and you look beautiful" he smiled. i let go of him and thanked him. we all said hi to each other. "let's get a drink" tom said. he grabbed my hand and made me walk with him.

the musics so loud i almost passed out. "hi, seven shots" he smiled. the bartender hit her lip and smiled. "anything for you tomii" she touched his chest.

i rolled my eyes and looked at the rest. they were all laughing. i looked back in front of me and saw the bartender glaring at me.

once we made eye contact she quickly smiled. "his date?" she pointed to me then to tom. "no" i tilted my head. "great!" she said as she turned around getting our drinks ready.

i scoffed and looked down at my rings. i heard tom clear his throat. i crossed my arms and looked back at the rest. kiara was waving me over.

"i'll be back" i said as i walked over to kiara.

༻༺

in the next chapter y'all might feel, happy, mad, and confused..

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1238 words