𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝟾𝟺

i lended ria my dress. she wore a pink tight dress that hugged her curves. her hair in a pony tail, i did her makeup.

"bye guys! have fun" i smiled. they both walked out the door. i sighed, i was home alone now. i didn't know what tom was doing so i sat on the couch.

bill and ria used my car since tom was using their car.

i switches the tv channel and decided to watch a comedy movie.

i continued watching the movie and looked at the time. it was 10:03 and i started getting worried.

i was into the movie that i didn't notice the door opened. i quickly paused the tv and i heard giggling. i tilted my head.

i stood up, "tommiii" i heard a high pitched voice. then i heard some kissing noises. my heart stopped and my stomach dropped to the floor.

i heard footsteps going upstairs. the door closed and i fell onto the couch. my heart started beating rapidly. i breathed in and out.

i clenched my chest and shut my eyes. tears started dripping out of my eyes. i quickly wiped them and sat up.

i pulled out my phone and dialed a number. "pick me up" i said as they answered. i hung up and slammed the door behind me.

i walked in the streets, full with anger. i don't know how long it's been but eventually a car started coming towards me.

i opened the passenger door and i got in. i grabbed the collar of his shirt and smashed my lips against his. tears coming out of my eyes.

i pulled back and ben looked at me with worried eyes. "what happened" he said.

i trembled into the seat. "fucking drive" i put my hands over my face. why did i do that. why did i do that. why did i do that. echoed through my head.

we arrived at my old apartment. since he still lives there.

we got out the car, we went up the elevator and i couldnt stop crying. i wasn't crying because i was sad, i was crying because i was hella pissed off.

he rubbed my back as the elevator opened. we entered his apartment and he closed the door behind us. i wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tight.

"what happened?" he asked rubbing my back. i cried in his arms. he picked me up, wrapping my legs around his hip. he walked towards the living room.

he sat me down on the couch and he sat next to me. "what's wrong?" "he's a fucking cheater" i said in between my sobs.

we made it to my room and i slipped my tongue in her mouth. i pulled away and looked at the girl in front of me.

it was a dirty blonde girl, a skinny one to, like hella skinny. i could even feel her bones. my eyes widened. i started to feel sober now.

"what the- who are you?!" i yelled. "what?" she asked. i opened my door and grabbed a hold of her arms.

she stumbled as i dragged her. i went downstairs and noticed the lights are on. i opened the door and threw her out the house.

"tomii" she whined. i stood in the doorway. "you weren't acting like this when we almost fucked at the clubb" she whined.

my heart skipped. i was at a club? i clenched jaw. i slammed the door behind me. i sighed. is y/n home? i thought.

i went to the living room and saw the tv on. but it was paused. i knew bill was gone with kiara. i sighed. "she's probably with her other friends" i mumbled.

i punched the wall as i went up the stairs. "your so fuckijg stupid!" i yelled at myself. i slammed the door behind me. "what do i do" i mumbled as i sat down.

"i cant tell her" i rocked back and forth.

y/n fell asleep on the couch after ranting. i put a blanket over her and turned off the lights.

i went into my room and laid in bed. "toms so stupid" i mumbled underneath my breath. i sighed and sat up. now i know why she kissed me so suddenly. i thought.

pfft shut up ben she was just mad and lost control of herself. i argued with myself. why am i talking to myself. i thought

i roller and tossed around my bed. trying to fall asleep.

me and bill continued eating at the restaurant we're at. bills phone started ringing. "hello?" he picked up. "umm.. no..?" he said.

he hung up and looked at me. "who was that?" i asked. he sighed. "tom" he shook his head.

"what'd he need?" i asked; putting a spoonful of rice into my mouth. "he's asking if y/n is with us" he said. i tilted my head.

"should i call her and ask where she is" i suggested. he nodded. i dialed y/ns number. it ringer twice and it answered.

"hello?" a deep familiar voice said. my eyes widened a bit. "whos this?" i ask. it hung up and i put my phone down. "did she answer?" bill asked. 

i shook my head. if y/n was cheating it's best if bill doesn't know.. right..? nah. y/n wouldn't cheat. i know her and toms relationship is healthy and safe.

we continued eating and he paid the bill. we walked out the restaurant and got into y/ns car. "y/ns car is actually really good" bill said. i nodded.

"she takes really good care of her car. she loves her car" i said. he nodded. we drove to my place.

i opened the door but bill held me back. "bye my love" he kissed my cheek. i giggled and kissed his lips. "bye" i smiled. i got out the car.

i opened my door and waved at bill. the mice festation was done now so it was good.

i undressed myself and took a hot shower. i did my skin care and laid in bed. i sighed, enjoying my body sinking into the mattress.

༺♡༻

what do y'all think is gonna happen

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

short chapter sorry

i'm going school supply shopping now 😔
(so i might update in a few hours i'm sorry)

1072 words