𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟽

"ugh" i groan as i sat up. i looked to my right and saw tom sleeping with his hand around my waist.

i looked around the room and rub my eyes. "what happened" i mumbled as i stood up. i limped to the bathroom and turned on the lights.

i had red hickeys on my neck. following down to my jaw, to me collar bone. i groaned, hoping it was from tom and nobody else. i'm a hung over

i went back to the room and woke up tom. he groans a bit before sitting up. "morning ma" he smiled.

"what happened" "well a guy brung you home" he started. my heart stopped. "what? no no no it was ben, the dude from the after party. ria invited him" i remarked. he nodded.

i tilted my head. "you okay?" i ask. he nodded again. "let's get food" he held my hand.

as we were walking in the hallway we come across bills room. i let go his hand and knocked on the door.

later on i heard footsteps and shuffling. he opened the door; shirtless in his sweatpants. "oh hey" he mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"put on a shirt" tom groaned. he pulled me to the side and towered over me. "what?" i tilted my head. "you saw my brother half naked" he frowned and crossed his arms.

i rolled my eyes. "stupid" i shook my head. bill came out of his room with a hoodie on. "alright let's go" he said. we walked downstairs.

it was silent. the silence was ringing in my ears. "when's simone coming back" i asked. "tonight" tom remarked. i nodded.

"hey let's talk" bill sat on the couch. me and tom sat down and looked at him.

"what if all of us move in together?" he stated. i gave him a face. "what do you mean" i ask.

"well i mean what if our band moves in together. because half of us live together and gustav and georg are separated from us" he declared. me and tom looked at each other.

"so we're going to move?" i remarked. he looked at his older brother. "i think it's a good idea" tom shrugged.

i looked down trying to process everything. "what wrong? do you think it should stay the same" "shh" i shushed bill. "i'm tryna process" i squinted my eyes.

they both laughed at my childish act. "yeah, it's a good idea" i smiled. he nodded. "oh! we can even ask kie to move in with us too!" bill clapped.

i made a face. "kie?" i asked. "kiara" he remarked. i did. the 'ohh' face.

"because she's the kie to my heart" he put his hand on his chest. i groaned and tom gagged. "what? you guys makeout in front of us" he said with sass.

i giggled at him. "have you been looking for houses?" i asked. he nodded. "last night i came up with the idea so googled stuff up"

me and tom nodded. "well then show us" he said. he got out his laptop that was on the living room table. he logged in and then scrolled a bit.

"here" he turned the laptop facing us. it showed a two story house, much bigger though. it had two garage doors, a beautiful garden outside, and it looked very modern.

i looked down at the pricing. "$1200 is the lease?" i asked. "yeah! and we have a lot of money for it. well duh since we're famous" bill smiled.

i looked back at the laptop. i looked at tom who was smiling. "i think it's a good idea" he agreed. i nodded in agreement.

"alright! but let's not get to much excited. we need to talk to gustav and georg first" bill remarked. we both nodded. "but georgs not coming back for another half a year" i said lowly.