𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸

as i walked into toms car he looked at me. "hey" he smirked. that smirk reminded my of that dream i had the night before. "hi" i smiled ignoring the fact i'm throbbing.

he started driving as the car fills in with awkwardness. i feel like tom knew about the dream. i leaned my head back. "how'd you sleep last night?" he asked finally breaking the silence.

my face lit a bit red. i looked down. "it was ok, i was the only one awake after the movie" i said playing with my rings.

he nodded. "what about you" i said looking up. "it was great, i had a nice dream" he smirked. i admired his facial features. his perfect sharp jawline and his nose. his lip piercing representing his bottom lip.

i looked away before he caught me. i looked out the window. as we arrived at their house he opened the door for me even before i unbuckled my seatbelt.

we walked into the house. "hey bill" i smiled. i took off my shoes. i walked into the living room. "hey y/n/n" he hugged me. i hugged him back.

"gustav is coming over so we could go to the studio" he said as he sat down. i nodded.

(time skip.. like a lot)

as we reached to the studio the lady greeted me. our manager came. "hallo" she smiled. "hallo" tom said. i flustered by the way he talks in german.

as we practiced some songs i was thinking about my solo. "alright from the beginning" our manager said crossing her arms. i mentally groaned at myself.

me and tom are having troubles since georg isn't here to do bass.

we played the chords correctly but we aren't exactly used to it. i continued playing the beginning and gustav played the drums.

"y/n! what did i tell you about this note, put your fingers here not here" she pointed it. i almost hissed at the pain since she was aggressive with my finger pointing to which part i'm supposed to play.

"understand?" she asked sternly. i nodded looking down. i was distressed. we've been practicing for 5 hours. it's already 4 o'clock.

"again!" she yelled. i flinch at her sudden loudness. i played the chords. tearing up at the pain. but i ignored it and tried to play the chords correctly.

i accidentally played the wrong string. "y/n!" our manager yelled at me. i bit my lip as i looked up. it was silent.

i was getting heated from all the embarrassment and yelling. "take a break boys" she pointed her finger to them as she walked towards me.

she pulled me to the side. "y/n, the concert is coming up and your fluffing it" she crossed her arms. i was fiddling with the strings as she ranted on me.

toms pov;

our manager told us to take a break. i put down my guitar and went to get some water. i took a glance at y/n.

she was looking down as the manager said something throwing her hands in the air. i frowned a bit. "our manager is so hard on y/n" bill said as he leaned on the table.

i looked at my brother. "alright guys from the beginning" our manager finally said after a moment.

as i picked up my guitar, bill walked up to his mic, and gustav went to his drums. i looked at y/n and she was leaning against the wall fixing her wires.

gustav tapped his drumsticks 4 times. as we all played or sing we sounded amazing. i was playing the chords correctly.

y/ns pov;

as i played the chords uncontrollably. i played the notes fast. i was so focused on my strings i couldn't hear anything else

i played the chords, somehow i recognized some notes for my solo.

as the song ended i looked at my manager who was nodding her and smiling. i looked away biting my inner lip.

"alright go home, practice is tomorrow. the concert is in two days" our manager smiled. i placed down my guitar.

"you okay?" bill rubbed my back. "mhm" i looked at the door and started walking towards it. as we all left the studio there were paparazzi.

we walked through the crowd. they smiled and waved. i walked behind tom and next to gustav.

one of our "fans" pushed me causing me to stumble on tom. i looked behind and saw a girl smirking.

i started walking towards the girl but i felt a hand snake around my waist pulling me away. "put me down" i groaned pushing the arm to let me go.

as i was thrown into the van i looked at the person who threw me.

"i know i know" "know what" i scoffed at tom. "that the girl pushed you dumbass" i rolled my eyes at him.

as bill and gustav got in the van with us i crossed my arms and leaned my head back. tom sat next bill, and i sat next to gustav. they were in front of us

"do we drop you off at your house" bill said lowly. i looked at him. i thought about it. my dad might be drunk and my moms at work.

im not even sure if my brothers are home. i couldn't go to my apartment either cause it's at home. "y/n?" i snapped out of my thoughts.

"mhm" i looked away knowing that im gonna be home alone with my dad. "you sure?" tom asked. i nodded looking at my fingers.

they were red, half of my fingers were bleeding. i rubbed the blood on my pants, showing the stained fingerprints. i covered it with my shirt.

i felt tom looking at me but i ignored it. gustav turned his head looking at my hands. he grabbed it and looked at my finger tips.

he rubbed them. his chubby cute fingers touching mine. "it'll get better" he smiled letting go of my hand. i nodded and smiled back. i rubbed my hands together and laid my head back.

༻༺

i'm so sorry for the late update. i meant to publish the five chapters yesterday but i couldn't finish this chapter.

new update!

any opinions on the manager?

this chapter IS NOT PROOFREAD

some things are going to be REALLY spicy soon..

1068 words