𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟸

we all washed up. i wore some baggy pants and a hoodie that my friend got me. i had some light makeup on with my hair down, waiting in the living room downstairs.

"im done" ria smiled as she sat down next to me. i smiled back. "when's simone coming back?" she asked. "why?"

"i havent seen her in a while. me and simone are actually getting closer. when do you think i can confess that me and bill are dating" she smiled and hit her lip.

"well simone is really delicate on who her son dates. listen, whats best is that you and her go out together and then she'll get to know you more" i suggested. she nodded her head.

later on bill went downstairs. "hey bae" he kissed ria on the lips. i scoffed, "get a room" i groaned. ria giggled.

"alright well lets go, where's tom?" bill tilted his head. "he's jerking off" i remarked. he nodded. ria looked at me and bill in confusion.

"how are you guys acting like it's a normal thing" ria raised her eye brows. "he always does that" bill rolled his eyes and laughed. we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

i looked behind me and saw tom in his baggy pants, a white shirt with a print on it, and his white sneakers. he fixed his cap on his head. "alright let's go" he picked up his keys.

we walked out the door. me and tom got in the front seat and bill and ria sat in the back. "wait where are we going" bill asked.

"first we're going to ___ to update y/ns ID" tom explained. "then after that we're gonna all gonna go on a dinner date. double date" he remarked. i blushed at his voice when he said ' double date'.

we drove to the place where the ID and passports get filled out. we walked in and it was hella quiet.

we walked into an office and got greeted by the lady. "hello! i'm here for the change of some stuff of my ID." i smiled. "last name?" "berlia"

tom came up to me. "gonna be kaulitz soon" he whispered. my face heated up as she typed in her computer. ria and bill were in the main room waiting for us.

we sat down and she asked for my ID.

i finished filling out papers. the lady gave me back my card. "alright. your new ID will be delivered in the mail" she remarked. "you guys live in ___ right?" she made sure.

"yes" i nodded my head. "alrighty! well your good to go" she smiled closing her little blue book. we walked out and tom wrapped his arm around my waist.

"let's go" he said to ria and bill. "everything is set. you live with me, and everything is written down now" tom smiled. i returned it by kissing his cheek.

we got back into the car. "let's go out for now" tom said. "let's go to the mall" bill suggested. me and ria looked at each other. i bit my lip trying not to smile.

we arrived at the venue and got out the car. i immediately ran to ria and grabbed her arm. "we're so gonna spend money" i smiled. "yea! and we have boyfriends to pay for them" she whispered and smirked.

"hey what are y'all talking about" bill crossed his arms. i cleared my throat and let go of her arm. "nothing" i said trying not to smile.

"ugh are you guys done shopping yet" i heard a groan. me and ria looked behind us and saw bill and tom struggling with our bags. we both giggled.

"you owe me something y/n" tom groaned. i giggled and ria laughed. "come on, we're almost done" ria stated. the boys groaned once again.

we walked into an ice cream parlor. tom and bill placed the bags on the benches. "ice cream!" i smiled widely. i looked at tom whos eyes were already on me.

he smiled and kissed my forehead. "your so cute when your excited" he ruffled my hair. "i'm not a dog" i frowned. "again, you could bark f-" "shh" i put my finger on his lips.

"not this again" i smiled. we got a cup and then looked at all the flavors. there were vanilla, chocolate, oreo, mango, etc.

i pulled the lever down and pistachio ice cream came out. tom smirked at me. "i could do that for you; you know" he whispered in my ear, his hot breath against my ear.

"okay well can it come with from nuts" i said leveling the cup to his face. "i could nut" he states as if he won an award. i rolled my eyes.

i went to the toppings section noticing bill already there. "what'd you get" i asked. he showed me his cup. "chocolate" he smiled widely.

he got sprinkles and some gummy worms. i didn't pay attention to his actions though. i put some popping boba in mine, with recces cups, and something chewy, it's covered in this white powder and it's chewy. i don't know what it is but i put some in. i looked towards the frozen yogurt machines again and walked towards it. i out some vanilla on the side since i noticed that there were a little bit of ice cream in my cup.

i walked to the counter and placed mine on the balance scale with the rest. "alright that will be $12.78" the man smiled.

i pulled out my wallet but bill stopped me. he pulled out his, "you know just because your name is bill doesn't mean you have to pay everything all the time" i put my hand on my hip.

ria and tom laughed at my stupid joke. (me as an author i laughed too..)

he rolled his eyes and gave the man a $20 bill. not bill bill, the dollar bill. get it? ok i need to stop with this joke.

"thank you bill" ria kissed his cheek. a red tint filled his face as me and tom snickered. we got our ice creams. i thanked the man and he nodded.

we all ate our ice creams in the parlor next to our shopping bags. the vanilla ice cream got on my lips as i served a spoonful in my mouth.

tom started choking on his ice cream once he saw. i smirked and licked my lips. his face started getting red as i looked at him with my head tilted to the side.

i smiled at him and he rolled his eyes. we continued eating and enjoying ourselves as we talked.

༺♡༻

honestly the book "hate, love, cars, and" something something is actually better than "my living nightmare"

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1140 words