𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝟷

i drove to the adress that sam told us. "it's just a warehouse" i squinted my house. "sam this is costco." georg slapped his forehead.

"oops" she giggled. i rolled my eyes. i wanted to just teleport to y/n right now.

i got call and i answered it immediately. "whos this" i asked. a girl laughed. "the day is about to end tommy boy, and it looks like you have an interview tomorrow"

i groaned as i rubbed my eyes. "please just don't hurt her" i said.  "well i didnt" she started. "cause i did" i heard a different guys voice.

"what?" i froze. he laughed. "she's in the other room coughing up blood and all bruised up"

my heart dropped. i looked at bill who was in the car next to me. he saw me and rolled down the window.

i told him to wait as i talked on the phone. "fuck" i muttered. "please don't hurt her anymore, what do you need" i asked.

"oh tomii boy, you'll find out tomorrow" and with that she hung up. "FUCK" i cursed loudly and hit the steering wheel.

georg looked at me. "what's wrong" bill asked. i rolled down the window. "they hurt y/n" i said with my voice cracking.

"what." georg said clenching his jaw. i rubbed my eyes and hit the steering wheel again.

kiara asked bill what happened. i knew her heart dropped once i saw her smile fade. i looked out into the road and felt a text message.

i looked at it and saw a picture of bill talking to me just a while ago. i sat up and looked at the direction where the camera was shot at.

georg took my phone and looked at it. "bill!" he yelled. my brother went to the other side of the car.

lia pointed a gun to my temple. i rolled my eyes knowing she would do it but i don't really care. it's funny how she's mad to be honest

"look y/n, it's the interview today and your not going. but i am" she smirked. zeeke was behind her.

"they won't love you" i mumbled. she pushed the gun on my head causing me head to fall to the left.

"yes they will!" she yelled. dawg her breath stinks..

she walked out the room and zeeke smirked at me. i looked away and scooted closer. "aww baby, your scared of me?" he smirked squating down.

i ignored him and looked at the wall. "so your gonna ignore me huh" he held my chin so i would look at him.

he held me face high and slapped it. he walked out the door while i had a red stinging pain on my cheek.

it was the next day and it was the interview. "tom get ready" my brother came in my room. i stayed silent with my face buried in my pillow.

he rubbed my back as he sat down on my bed. "y/n will be ok, after the interview we'll look for her" he said.

i sat up. "and do what huh? we don't have a clue where she is"

bill looked down breaking eye contact. "get ready" and with that he walked out my room.

i got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face. i changed into some baggy clothes and put on my hat. moving my dreadlocks behind it.

i did some hygiene and walked out my room. "hey tom" my mom smiled as i walked in the kitchen.

"hey" i said lowly. "what's wrong?" the thing is my mother doesn't know that y/n is missing. "nothing just tired" i mumbled.

we ate breakfast and me and bill left the house on the way to pick up georg and gustav.

bill was driving while i was slumping in the passenger seat. gustav got in the backseat and georg got in the front.

"what's up guys" georg said in his thick german accent. they all talked as if nothing happened yesterday.

i was clearly stressed. bill got a phone call and he gave me his phone since he was driving. "hello?" i said frowning clearly not in the mood.

"hey billy!! oh.. is this tomii?" i heard lauras high pitched voice. "mhm" "are you guys picking me up yet" she whined.

"no, drive yourself we have no more space" i said and hung up. "it's laura" i said before bill asked who it was.

"what'd she say?" "if we're picking her up" i answered. "you dummy we have to! she's gonna complain about it now, give me" he snatched his phone. i sat back and watched him.

we picked up laura and she sat in the middle. she kept hugging me arm and i felt a mix of comfort and disgust.

i cant tell why but i feel like y/ns actions onto her. i don't know maybe i'm just half asleep.

the voice is always in the back of my head. "y/n y/n y/n" chanting her name over and over again. as if i'm getting a sign.

we arrived at the venue and we are currently at the backstage. i bounced my leg thinking about y/n.

right now we would've been talking before the interview. but no, she's not here

the journalist calls us up on stage. the crowd cheered as the camera recorded.  "hello tokio hotel!" the audience roared.

"i see Ms.Berlia isn't here with us today" the journalist remarked. i looked down at the thought of her getting beat up as we speak.

"it's okay! i'm here" laura smiled. the journalist nodded. "oh! i've heard that kiara and ms berlia has an interview after this one. are they available?" he asked. 

"kiara is, im not sure about y/n" bill remarked. he nodded. he continued asking us questions.

i groan as i spit out blood. xavier pulled me up by the collar of my shirt. "how does it feel to be beat up now huh berlia" he mocked.

he threw me on the ground and my head hits the wall. "i didnt even beat you up this much" i said glaring at him as i rubbed my head.

"well yes but it's kinda cute seeing you like this" he smirked. he grabbed my hair as i cried in pain.

he threw me on the other side of the room. he kicked my stomach causing me to go silent. i try to breath but couldn't. he left the room with me running out of air.

my throat swelled as my eyelids gave up on me.

༻༺

late update!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 18K READS WHATT

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1122 words