𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟻

it was around 7:30 now. "i'm shivering" kiara chuckled while rubbing her arms. i was leaning against the rail where it leads to the water.

yk that pose where your cross your hands while leaning against something? yes that

"y/n how are you not cold" georg got out of the water. "trust me i am" i rolled my eyes. i looked at the sky. it was a full moon. "yall ready to go?" tom asked as he stood up.

the stars were shining. i smiled at the stars knowing my grandma was watching over me.

"yea, let's go" bill said. the rest of them walked. i didn't pay attention. they were walking towards the elevator. "y/n come on" i heard a voice say. i looked back and saw all of them waiting.

i quickly ran to them while my feet were making squidward sounds.

the elevator opened. we all walked in. i was cold. "pretty scars" tom smiled while rubbing my arm. but he whispered it so they wouldn't hear.

i blushed at the compliment. "you said that so many times" i whispered. "am i wrong?" he asked. he was towering over me. that was hot

i smiled at him. as bill clicked the number eight in the elevator they were talking. me and tom having a seperate conversation.

we laughed a bit. as the elevator stopped at floor two we all looked at the door.

i mentally groaned. this happens every time.

2 girls walked in. once they saw tom they stood next to him. the one with short blonde hair was twirling her hair as she flirted with tom.

i felt my jealousy grew. as the blonde and tom talked i looked away. my arms crossed. i was cold.

the band was huddled in a corner, while me, the two girls and tom on the other side. i scooted closer to kiara. i smiled at her.

"what are those things doing here" kiara leaned forward looking at the two girls flirting and throwing themselves on tom. remember, he's shirtless. ugh i know what your thinking..

i glared at one of the girls. she smiled at me. but i know damn well that was a fake smile. her smile dropped as she looked away from me.

as we reached floor eight the girls wouldn't stop touching tom. "oh my god! are your abs real?" the blonde ran her fingers down his stomach.

he slightly pushed her arm away. "yeah are those real" the other blonde jumped in. i groaned silently and ignored all the emotions flowing through me.

i wanted to push those girl down the elevator and choke them with the wires.

i unlocked my apartment, bill, kiara, georg, and gustav walked in. i held the door open as they walked in. the girls were still with tom. i walked into my apartment as well.

when tom walked in the girls came in as well. that's when i lost it.

"fucking get out" i yelled at them. "eww who are you" the blonde said leaning her head against toms shoulder. "either you walk through this god damn door or i'm literally-" "literally what huh?" she cut me off.

i clenched my jaw and walked up to her. kiara swung her arm around my waist pulling me away from her. bill helped kiara. he held my arm as i tried to get away from their grip. since when did they turn into my parents. i thought to myself. in this situation i would roll my eyes but i was pissed.

"yeah blonde get the fuck out" georg yelled at the girls. "yes sir" the girl smirked.

they both let me go. as they both walked out my apartment blowing air kisses at tom. the blonde flipped me off as she walked out the door. she attempted to close it but i yanked the door open causing the door to make a loud sound as it hit the wall.