𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟼

me and my brother was in the living room watching a scary movie. i was tensing up at the jump scares.

i looked at the time and it was 12:32. i started to get worried since they were gone for 4 hours.

the movie started to get quiet, i knew there was gonna be a jump scare. i held onto the pillow and bill laughed at me.

i heard a doorbell and i screamed. like actually.

bill started laughing his ass off. i looked at the tv and noticed that there wasn't even a jump scare yet. i looked at bill and he looked scared.

i walked towards the door hoping it was y/n and kiara. i opened it and saw a man, holding y/n. her back facing me, his hand on her waist. my blood started to boil.

"hey, y/n got really drunk and i know she moved here soo.. here." he handed me y/n. she fell into my arms as she whined.

kiara was behind the guy. "tell bill i said bye. goodnight! take care of her" she said. i closed the door and looked down at the y/n in my arms.

"is y/n home?" my brother yelled. "yeah" i yelled back. she whined up against me chest. she smelt like alcohol. i picked her up in bridal style and walked upstairs.

i heard the tv turn off as bill walked behind me. "night bruh" i said. "night" he closed his door. i placed y/n in our bed.

i locked our door and looked down at her. i took off her heels one by on. i put then in our closet.

then i looked for clothes while i was in our closet. i saw one of my shirts and her shorts. i grabbed them and walked out the closet.

i walked up to y/n and looked down at her. her curves were hugged by her dress, her dress up showing her thighs, and her breasts were almost showing.

i undid her dress carefully trying not to wake her up. i slid it down all the way to her legs and kicked it off. i shook the dress after it landed on the floor.

i went to our closet and hung it up with one of the hangers. i walked back to y/n and put on a shirt on her.

i tried controlling myself after seeing her in her bra and thongs. i breathed in and out trying not the rip them off and fuck her.

i successfully put on my shirt on her. now onto the shorts. i pick them up and aligned her legs. i put them up until her knees. i lifted up to the leg.

i continued to struggle as i tried putting it on. i bent down next to the bed and put her legs on my shoulder.

i lifted up her thighs a bit and slid it on. i stood back up and exhaled. "damn if i have to do this everyday i do NOT mind" i smirked to myself.

i fixed her position so she would lay in the bed horizontally. i noticed her make-up was still on. i tilted my head and looked towards the bathroom.

i walked into the bathroom and saw makeup wipes. i got the pack and went back to y/n. i put her hair to the side and started removing her makeup.

i tried to mimic her ways of how she does it whenever she tried to take off her makeup. i looked at the wipes and saw just a tiny bit of skin color stuff on it.

what's it called? fountain? mountain? i don't know don't judge me.

i threw the wipes away and put the pack on the night stand. i looked at her and admired her sleeping face. i sighed and laid next to her.

"why do you have to wear makeup your so beautiful without it" i mumbled as i snuggled my face into her neck.

i woke up to a banging headache. i groan a bit as i put my hand on my head. i felt weight on me as i looked down.

i saw a head snuggled into my chest with its arm around my waist. i tilted my head and immediately regretted that.

my head started pounding as i moved. i whimpered at the pain as i rub my temples. tom started waking up, sitting up he rubbed his eyes. he looked at me.

"goodmorning ma" he smiled. i looked around and squinted my eyes. i groan and burry my face into the pillow.

"head hurts?" he asks. i shook my head up and down. he sighs and gets up. i heard the door open and footsteps in the hallway.

i think he went downstairs, i'm not sure. i closed my eyes and my head pounded. i could feel it throbbing. MY HEAD NOT MY PUS-

i heard fast footsteps coming towards me. i looked up and saw tom with a glass of water and a small box.

i tilted my head. "here's some pain killers" he handed me the box and sat down next to me. i held the water in my hand as he tried opening it for me.

he took the pillow out and put his fingers on my chin. i opened my mouth and he put it in.

i drank the water and he rubbed my back. "good job" he gave me a smile. i finished the water and swallowed it.

when we were younger, i used to be afraid of pills. i would cry and panic whenever i see them. but i think i grew out of it.

he took the glass out of my hand and grabbed my waist. he pulled my close with my back against his chest. he pulled me closer, leaving no gap in between us.

"get some more sleep so the pain killers can work on your body" he said with his raspy voice. i closed my eyes and instantly everything went silent.

༺♡༻

this is a short chapter sorry 😭

i hope this chapter was cutee

okay last update for today

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1043 words