𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟾

we were at the hair salon. i looked through the colors i had in mind. "we should match hair colors" ria suggested.

"yeah, then we'll look stupid" i mocked and we both laughed. this red color caught my eye. i looked at ria, she looked at me. "i wanna dye my hair red" i stated

she widened her eyes. she looked at me for a minute. "you would look so hot with red hair. honestly i would replace tom with myself" she smirked. i rolled my eyes and chuckled.

i looked in the red sections and what kind of shades there are. i decided to go for a dark wine red color. i looked at the man who was doing my hair.

"i would like this one" i pointed to the shade, 306. "alright!" he took the book and went to the back.

"what are you gonna do?" i asked ria. "im gonna shave my head and see if bill will still love me" she said confidently. my eyes widened.

"nah i'm just kidding. i'm gonna dye my hair blonde" she said. i nodded. i scrolled on my phone as ria talked to the lady. the man eventually came back and he had a cart with tinfoils and a dye box.

i looked up in the mirror and he was talking to the other hair stylist.

"holy shit" my breath got taken away. "ugh" ria moaned. "your so hot" she bit her lip. i hit her chest. "your so stupid" i shook my head.

i looked at the bill. i grunted when i had a pang in my chest. "what?" she asked. "it's to expensive" my voice went high. she looked at her bill, then mine.

"it's only $300 difference" she rolled her eyes. "you think?!" i accidentally yelled. i covered my mouth quickly and looked in front of me.

i cleared my throat as it went silent. i gave the lady my credit card and i looked at the pricing and all together was $602.78

my heart started pounding. my bill was $400 and her bill was $200. i bit my lip knowing i got bank rupt. but i smirked knowing i've spent a lot today.

"thank you!" i smiled at the man who did my hair. i tipped him $50 and left. we got in the car and i checked myself in the mirror. i looked hot as fuck.

"wanna get piercings?" i smirked. her eyes widened. "just you" she raised her hands. i rolled my eyes. "so yes?" i asked. she nodded. i smirked and started driving to the piercing tattoo thingy place.

we arrived at the venue and ria squealed as we got out the car. we walked in and heard tattoo vibrating sounds thingy machinery.

"hello! what would you like for today?" the lady with a bunch of piercings and tattoos walked up to us. "i would like a septum piercing, and a belly piercing." i stated.

ria looked at me with wide eyes. the lady smirked. "maybe just get one" she whispered. i looked at her. "okay! belly piercing then" i smiled.

"alrighty!" she smiled back. "can i get a tattoo?" she asked. the lady nodded. "come with me, and that lady will take you in a minute" the lady looked at ria then pointed to a staff lady.

she nodded. i winked at ria and she smirked back. i sat down when the lady told me too. she told me to sign some papers and stuff.

once i finished i lifted up my shirt and revealed my stomach. she breathed in and looked at the man next to her. "this will hurt for a bit so-" "ok" i said smiling.

she widened her eyes. "i like your attitude" she winked. she got the piercing ready to go through my skin. i looked up at the ceiling feeling the big needle go through the skin.

after a moment i was standing in front of the mirror. i admired the piercing. i had this belly piercing:

 i had this belly piercing:

i smiled at the results. i looked towards ria. "will you like to pay after your friend finishes?" the lady asks. i nodded. i walked towards her and see her face buried into a pillow.

i tilted my head and sat down next to her. she looked up and smiled. "lemme see" she said smiling. i lifted up my shirt and she gasped. "damn that's hot" she said.

i looked down at her body and saw the man doing a tattoo on her. i looked outside and noticing it was dark. our hair took 3 hours and this took an hour.

her tattoo is almost finished. i looked down at her leg and she's getting hearts around her ankle. i smiled at her. "that's cute" she looked at her leg then at me.

we drove back to my place and ria was squealing half the ride. "i love my new tattoo" she smiled.

we arrived home and we got out the car. i fixed my hair a bit and tried unlocking the door. i opened it and heard the tv in the living room on.

me and ria looked at each other and walked towards the living room. i had my baggy jeans on and my white shirt with a print on it. my hoodie was in my hands.

once we entered the living room both of their eyes were on me. "holy shit" tom said breathless. i tilted my head and smiled.

ria sat down on bills lap and kissed his lips. tom stood up from the couch and pulled me by my arms. he dragged me upstairs and locked the door.

he pinned me against the door and smashed his lips against mine. he grabbed the hoodie in my hand and threw it on the ground.

he put his hands around my waist and closed the gap between us. i whimpered as he put his hands directly on my ass. he pulled away and looked into my eyes.

he looked at my hair and stroked it. "your so hot" he whimpered putting his head on my shoulder. "yeah?" "hell yeah" he moaned.

he looked down to my stomach. he touched it, nearing to my belly button. he lifted up my shirt and saw the belly piercing. he groaned and smashed his lips against mine again.

"you just keep getting hotter and hotter" he whimpered. i ran my fingers through his braids/dreads (whichever you prefer).

he let out a shaky breath as i looked down with his head on my shoulder. "can i fuck you" "later" i teased and walked out his room.

i heard his groan my name out and shut his door closed. i looked behind me and saw nobody behind. he was still in his room. i turned back around and walked downstairs.

ria and bill were cuddling on the couch. "i love you new tattoo" bill smiled and caressed her ankle. "get a room" i groaned and sat down.

we continued watching the movie and later on tom came downstairs. he sat down next to me and put his hand up my thigh.

me and ria didn't know what was going on in the movie but we just continued to watch it. tom put my leg over his lap and started caressing my thigh.

he sighed and sat up, he separated my legs as i started to throb; all the flashbacks coming back. he laid on my stomach, his head in between my breasts and hugging my waist.

i stroked his braids (or dreads, again.. which ever you prefer) and laid my head back.

༺♡༻

late update sorry

i hope this chapter wasnt cringy..

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1291 words