𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟾𝟶

i fluttered my eyes open. the sun shining against my face. i grunted and turned the other side. but stopped after i felt an arm around my waist.

he pulled me closer and buried his face in my hair; the back of my neck. i felt so secure right now i cant even move. literally.

after struggling for a good while i finally turned around. tom was awake now. "morning ma" he smiled. i got the pillow from behind me and put it on his face.

"let me sleep" i said shushing him. his voice was muffled in the pillow. he took it off and glared at me. i gave him a grin. i noticed he was wearing boxers and he was shirtless, i was wearing my panties and a big shirt.

i groaned as i stood up. "what's wrong" i looked at him and gave him a face. "what do you think happened" i said putting my palm to my face.

he just chuckled. i got out of the bed, slightly limping to the bathroom. i closed the door and tied my hair.

i heard the door open again, i turned around and saw tom in the doorway. "you left me" he said while slightly pouting.

"oh shut up you were acting so dominate last night and now your acting like my kid" i said leaning against the counter. my hair was up in a low ponytail.

he shrugged and nodded. i scratched my head and untied my hair. "i'm hungry" i frowned as i grabbed his arm. he wasn't expecting the tug so stumbled towards me.

we walked in the hallway but i stopped halfway. "what?" he asked. i turned around and pointed to my body and then his.

he looked at my body, then at his own. "oh" he said holding in his laugh. i rolled my eyes and walked back into the room. i put on some shorts and walked out.

he put on one of his shirts and some sweatpants. he walked out, trying to catch up with me. we both reached the first floor and saw simone in the kitchen.

"shit" he mumbled. my heart stopped. "hey kiddos!" she smiled. i fixed my hair and swallowed. "hi mama" i smiled.

"did you guys have fun last night?" she leaned against the counter. tom cleared his throat. "we.. uhh.. we just slept" he strained. i mentally punched his face but i couldn't do it physically since simone was here.

"yeah? oh, y/n i love the new hair" she smiled. i touched it a strand of hair and looked down. "oh, i forgot. thank you" i smiled back. she nodded.

we sat down in the dining table. "did y'all use condoms" she asked so suddenly. i choked on the water i was drinking. tom held his laugh as he looked at me.

"sorry what?" tom asked. "protection" simone shrugged. "uhh.." me and tom looked at each other. "yeah..!" i lied and smiled. she squinted her eyes and nodded.

"okay!" she smiled and turned around.

bill came downstairs and now we're all eating. ria went home like after bill and her made out.

we ate in silence. "ma" tom started. me and simone looked at him. i quickly looked away and slapped myself in the face mentally.

bill started snickering. "we're planning on moving in a few months" he started. bill stopped laughing when he heard what he said.

"oh, when?" she asked. "in a couple of months" he stated. bill rubbed his forehead. i guess this wasn't the plan..?

"ma do we have your permission to move out in a couple of months?" bill stated. she looked at her two boys. "really? whos gonna be in the house" she asked.

"our whole band. including kiara. y/ns bestfriend" tom stated. she did the oh face. she thought for a bit. "you, tom, y/n, gustav, georg, and key.. key something?" she squinted her eyes.

"kiara" i stated lowly. trying not to grab all the attention. she nodded. "yes, you do. and besides. you guys are old enough to move out" she smiled.

"when are you guys moving again?" she asked. "around 5-6 months" bill said. she nodded.

we were upstairs. me and tom were in our room, scrolling on our phones. i got a phone call and i looked to see who it was. i sat up, and tom unwrapped his arms around my waist.

"hello?" i pressed my phone against my ear. "y/n..?" jamie started. "oh"

"hey" i said. "are you willing to come to moms funeral?" he asked. i felt the bed sink behind me, hinting that tom scooted closer.

he rubbed my back. "umm.. when" i asked. "friday" i removed my phone from my ear and checked the date. it was wednesday, 6:43pm.

i looked towards tom, realizing our face was very close to each other. "are we busy on friday" i asked.

he shook his head. he kissed my cheek as i placed the phone back on ear. "what time" i asked. "9am" he said.

i sighed. "ok" i said. i heard him gasp through the line. "really?" he rose his voice. i hummed.

"okay! bye y/n i love you" and with that he hung up. i laid back and put my phone on the nightstand.

i snuggled into toms chest. i felt his rapid heartbeat. i smiled against his chest and he hummed. "your heart beats fast" i said smiling.

he chuckled a bit. his chest going up and down. "who was that?" he asked stroking my hair. "my brother, jamie" i said.

"what for?" "he invited me to my moms funeral" i said sighing. "oh" was all he said. but it's alright, if i were him i wouldn't know what to say either.

"when we move we're gonna have separate rooms" i said and looked up. he gasped and put his hand over his heart. "why" he pouted.

"becauseee. you wouldn't want everyone to be annoyed by us every night right" i rose an eyebrow. "well we wouldn't to it every night" he looked away.

i still looked at him, not believing what he said. "ok fine maybe every night" he said trying not to smile.

i pinched his cheek and he looked at me. "your so cute when you do that" i smiled at him. "do what" he asked.

"when you try not to smile" i knew my eyes were almost shut since of how hard i was smiling. "your so cute when you while like that." he smiled back and punched my cheeks.

my smile dropped. he frowned. he put his two thumbs on each cheek and put them upwards, trying to make me smile.

i let him mold my face. "better" he smiled and kissed my forehead. i closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest.

༺♡༻

i'm so sorry for the late update omg

don't forget to vote

this chapter is not proofread

1163 words