𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷

as i drove to me and bens apartment they were both asleep. i felt so dizzy as i drove along the streets.

we arrived at the parking garage and i carried kiara and woke up ben. he helped me with kiara. as we went up the elevator to floor eight ben came with us

he decided to help me place her in bed then leave. "thank you ben" i said with my hand on my hip. "no problem, have a good night! or.. morning..?" he said slowly as he looked at the clock.

i laughed at him. i waved to him goodbye and locked the door. i went into my bathroom and looked at myself.

my makeup was slightly smudged, my hair wasn't even tangled, and i looked fucked up. literally..

i stripped off my dress and took a hot shower. i washed my hair and then my body. i stepped out of the shower and covered myself in a towel.

i was still soar from tom so i was a lot slower. i added lotion on my body then put on my pajamas. well not pajamas just shorts and a big shirt.

i combed my hair and did my skincare. i looked at kiara who was sleeping in the guest room.

i closed the door and went to my room. i fell onto the bed and closed my arms. i replayed everything that happened.

me and tom.. umm.. you know what happened. he knows i loves him, fortunately he loves me too..? i cant tell if he actually does but he already felt me so does he??

i drifted off to sleep while thinking.

in the morning i heard kiara groaning. i woke up and rubbed my eyes. i quickly ran to her so see what happened.

i didnt see her on the bed so i looked on the floor. yep, there she was.

"what the hell happenened" i said in a raspy voice. my voice hasn't changed ever since.. okay anyways back to the scene n

"i fell on the floorrrrr" she whined like a kid. i rolled my eyes and walked away. "y/nnnnnn" she whined again. i groaned.

"your not my kid" i said leaning against the door frame. "you and tom fucked so that means as i could be your kid"

"please ria" i whimpered. "stop reminding me of that" i said picking her up. "yeah yeah" she rolled her eyes. "hey" she said before i walked away.

i tilted my head. "how come you have clothes on and i'm still in my dress" she crossed her arms. "because you were asleep" i said.

"what time is it" she said yawning. i went out the room and checked the time. "fuck" i mumbled. "it's 2pm" i said. "oh" she said.

"ima get ready, do whatever" kiara said as she got up. i nodded.

me and kiara got ready. we brushed our teeth and changed. "aren't we supposed to go to bills house?" kiara asked while finishing her egg.

"yeah" i said. i looked at the time. "we better get going" i said as i picked up both of our plates. i washed them quickly and got my keys.