𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽𝟻

i got out a dress i had in mind. i put on the red dress with a design on the part where my hips start, it had a slit on my thigh, showing some of my skin. the dress hugged my curves, and it ends directly above my knees. i did some makeup, did my hair, and added my jewelry.

i looked in the mirror noticing tom leaning against the door frame; playing with his piercing. my stomach did the curling feeling as i saw his stare.

i turned around and he immediately looked away and groaned. i tilted my head and smiled. "i wish i could have you right now" he said looking at me up and down.

i blushed at the comment. "i'll reward you i promise" i smirked. "you better" he said breathing out.

i kissed his lips, leaving some of my lip gloss on his lips. he rubbed it together. "watermelon?" he asked. i shook my head.

"right let me try again" he smashed his lips against mine. he pulled away. "cherry" he remarked. i nodded. he licked his lips enjoying the taste. he looked down at my neck.

"the hickeys are fading" he frowned. i turned around and notice the hickeys disappearing. he came up behind me and started kissing my neck.

he moved down to my collar bone, sucking on it. i leaned my head against his chest. i whimpered as he let go. feeling the cold air hit that spot.

he turned me around and made me lean backwards. he pulled my dress a little bit down from my breasts and sucked on my chest. after sucking on it he kissed it.

he looked at it with smiling eyes. he looked at me. he worked onto my neck again and sucked on it. he nibbled it then licked it. i hummed in delight.

he move his hand down to my ass pulling my closer. after a good moment he pulled away and looked in the mirror.

i looked in the mirror, noticing very noticeable red hickeys on my neck and chest. i smiled at him. "if anyone asks, it was me" he whispered in my ear.

i kisses his lips and walked out the bathroom. i grabbed my purse and picked up my perfume. "use mine" he frowned.

i placed down my perfume and picked up his cologne. i added it and it smelt just like him.

i smiled at him. we walked downstairs, with me struggling since i was walking in heels on carpet. i saw ria already downstairs at the front door talking to bill.

she had a light blue dress that ended at her knees, it hugged her curves, showing her thighs through the dress. her silver jewelry, and her hair up in a pony tail.

(if you guys are wondering she got the dress from her bags when they went shopping)

"we're such different people" i giggled at her. "i want this one" tom put his hand around my waist. i rolled my eyes and tom and ria laughed.

"well we're gonna go, bye babe" ria kissed bills cheek. tom turned my around and kissed my lips. he pulled away and traced his hickeys.

"bye ma" he smiled. "bye tom" i kissed his cheek. we got out the house and got in the car.

we arrived at the club. we walked in and the smell of alcohol, and the loud music rushed through my veins.

i looked at ria. "we're gonna have fun" she smirked. i laughed. we walked towards the bar and asked for two shots.

"you girls alone?" the bartender asked. we both nodded. "i see your not alone" he pointed to my hickeys. i looked down. i giggled remembering the thought of tom giving me hickeys so that no man would touch me.

"we're taken but we snuck out" ria lied. he nodded. he gave us our shots. we both downed it and the drink ran down my throat.

"let's dance" ria yelled since the music was loud. we went on the dance floor and started swaying to the beat. ria got her phone out.

she grabbed my arm and we went to a corner. "hello?" she yelled into her phone. "oh! okay! well come in!" she said and with that she hung up.

"bens here!!" she yelled. "okay" i nodded. we looked for ben and saw him. he had black pants with a tight white shirt on. "hey guys!" he yelled through the music.

us three drank for about five minutes. i drank the most. we all talked and i started feeling drunk. "let's dance" ben yelled. we both got up and so did ben.

we started swaying to the rhythm of the beat. i felt two hands on my hips swaying with me. i turned around and slapped the man, he fell to the ground.

i laughed and turned back around. "damn" ria crossed her arms. "drunkie" she shook her head as the guy on the floor walked away.

we all danced and enjoyed our time. i looked towards the bar. "i'm gonna get a shot" i yelled. they both nodded.

i made my way through the crowd of people and to the bar. "hi!" i yelled. "hey" the bartender smirked. "what could i get ya?" he asked.

"i don't know, show me your skills" i said. he got our a drink, doing a special movement. he passed me the shot and i took it.

i downed it and it tasted different. "i like it! i like you now" i yelled through the music. he chuckled. "thanks!" he yelled back. "alone?" he asked.

i shook my head. i pointed to ria and ben who were dancing. he nodded. he gave me another shot.

i drank it and i knew i was already drunk. "thanks!" i yelled as i walked away.

i went back with ria. i saw someone walking with a plater in his hands. i took one of the drinks and walked towards them.

as i made my way over there i bumped into something. i spilt the drink all over a girls dress. "shit" i mumbled. i squinted my eyes trying to see clearly.

"you bitch!" a voice screamed. i felt my left cheek stinging. i looked in front of my again and saw a girl. i dropped the glass and punched her.

her friend gasped and dropped to the floor with her. ria grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the couches.

she sat me down and ben sat next to me. "are you crazy?!" she yelled. "she punched me first" i said in a calm voice. to drunk to process.

"we need to go home. your to drunk" she said. "yeah, i'll drive" ben said. "noooo... i wanna stay" i whined against bens chest.

he picked me up in bridal style taking me somewhere. my eyelids felt heavy as i was in his arms.

i closed my arms and the next thing i know, i was asleep.

༻♡༺

fast update! woo hoo

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1181 words