𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

after breakfast i quickly put up my plates. "i looked at tom who was laughing at me. as well at the others. "what?" i tilted my head frowning like a little girl who lost her dolls.

"you really want ice cream that bad huh?" tom chuckled. i nodded frantically. "alright. let's go-" bill pulled toms arm. "be back before 2. we have another interview" gustav rolled his eyes at his statement.

my eyes widened slightly. "who is hosting it" i asked crossing my arms and leaning against the kitchen counter.

"it's a different journalist. he's german as well" bill said. we all nodded. it was silent for a moment. to long of a moment. the silence was loud but yet comfortable.

i squint my eyes and uncrossed me arms. "are we gonna get ice cream or what" i whined with my two hands on the counter. "ok ok yes we are let's go" he put on his shoes.

i smiled widely. "bye guys!" gustav yelled loud enough for us to hear. i turned back and waved at chubby cheeks. i smiled at walked out the door.

"where too princess?" tom smirked at me. he towered over me. "princess?" i asked with a cringe expression.

"what? your acting like a little pity princess so-" "SOOO? i need to be a queen" i smiled at him bumping into him. tom laughed. "oh yeah? whos your king?"

i took a moment to think. "hm.." tom looked at me. "no one. i'm gonna be a independent queen" i smiled looking up at him. he opened the door for me to get into the car.

i got into the passenger seat as tom quickly ran to the other side of the car. "okay but seriously where to?" he started the car.

"i know! this place called ___" i said smiling. "okay queen" he said with sass in his voice. his gun is defo pink.

i looked out the window. i saw toms neighbors. they were yelling at each other. i furrowed my eyebrows.

tom was finding the place on his phone so he could get the directions. i was still looking at them. the man towered over the shorter lady.

i sat up looking at them. "what?" tom said still looking at his phone. i didn't answer him. i watched carefully on what their doing.

the man grabbed the back of her hair and yelled in her face. "t-tom" i whispered. "what?" he whispered as well. i did a weird face.

"why are you whispering?" i whispered to him. "you whispered first" he whispered back to me. i rolled my eyes.

"the man" i pointed to him talking in a regular tone. he sighed. he got out of the car. i mimicked his actions.

"hey" tom yelled loud enough for them to hear. "leave her alone"

the man looked at tom. then at me. tom was a lot taller than the car. i was the same height as the car. both of us were standing on opposites sides of the car.

"or what? she's not your wife" the man pointed to the lady. "leave her the fuck alone" i said leaning against the car.

"aww what a nice.. little.. pretty lady trying to defend this.. hobo.. looking.. lady" the man said slowly. he looked at me then back at the woman in front of him.

i clenched my jaw and tilted my head. "you heard what she said. leave her alone" tom defended me. my jaw relaxed at his voice.

the man let go of the ladies hair. she lost her balance and fell onto the ground. the man walked away leaving the woman hurt on the concrete.

i sighed and walked up to her. "y/n" tom whispered yelled. i looked back still walking. "hey bb, are you alright?" i asked helping her get up.

"yes thank you" the woman was around her 13s. i sighed and gave her a nice smile. "you know him?" i asked.