𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻

as we arrived the bill and toms place we got out the van. we walked in and i took off my shoes. i plopped onto their couch. "can i nap in one of y'all's rooms" i asked tom and bill.

"yeah, nap in mine" tom said sitting next to me. i quickly got up and ran upstairs. i was so ready to go to sleep. "sleepy baby" i heard tom laugh.

i rolled my eyes and plopped onto his bed. i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

time skip
third person pov

it was around 7 o'clock right now and y/n is still sleeping. well they think she is.

kiara and bill were cuddled together. well kiara was hugging his arm and he laid his head on hers.

gustav and georg were watching the movie. tom got up from the couch and started walking upstairs. he gently opened his door and saw y/n curled into a ball sleeping.

he chuckled silently and locked his door. he got into the bed with y/n and admired her sleeping figure.

he remembered when they... okay anyways. he missed that feeling. he quickly shrugged the thoughts away and shook y/ns shoulder lightly.

she whimpered and turned around to the other side. "y/n" tom whispered in her ear.

she whined and got the pillow under her and smacked tom with it, with her eyes still closed.

"fuck" he mumbled. "y/nnn" he said shaking her harder. "what?!" y/n screamed once she heard a deep raspy voice.

"hey" tom smirked. she rolled her eyes. "what are you doing here, the band is downstairs" she whined in his pillow.

"well it's my room" he remarked. she sat and looked around the room. "oh well, it's ours now" she mumbled as she fell back into the pillow.

tom chuckled. girl isn't even fully awake yet. "come on, let's eat dinner" tom said carrying her in bridal style.

she was still asleep in his arms as he walked down the stairs carefully. "tomiii" laura giggled.

he ignored her and placed y/n on the couch and laid next to her. he held her waist as he watched the movie.

as the movie had 20 more minutes left and tom didn't even pay attention to the movie he paid attention to y/n instead. her warm body snuggled against him.

"tomii" laura whined. he glared at her telling her to shut up. she rolled her eyes. y/n started to wake up. she rubbed her eyes.

"morning sleepy head" tom said again. she looked at tom who was laying next to her on the couch. she gasped and fell off the couch.

she groaned in pain. georg, gustav, and tom all laughed. causing bill and kiara to wake up.

she continued laying on the floor face flat.  she grabbed a pillow from the couch and curled into a ball and staying in that position.

wow kiara laughed at her causing bills attention to go to y/n. they all started laughing at her.

kiara finally catched her breath as she tried to pick up y/n. she carried her like a baby. kiara made it look so easy.

she huddled in kiaras lap as she continued sleeping. she looked at bill and then he started laughing.

after a good while y/n finally woke up. they were all deciding what to eat. "what about burgers" georg suggested. "burgers are fat" laura hopped into the conversation.

y/ns pov:
i roller my eyes. "she's the only fat one here" i mumbled at kiara. she wheezed like a hyena and they all looked at her

i put my hand to my face knudging her knee against mine. "what's so funny" laura said in her high pitched voice. "your face" i whispered.

tom beside me started chuckling. "what was that?" she asked. "mm nothing" i said trying not to laugh.

they all decided to eat pasta. "who gonna cook it" gustav asked. they all looked at me. "oh come on!" they all started laughing.

i'm the only best cook in the band and i'm proud of it 😍.

they all sat in the dining table while i was trying to boil the water. i looked in their pantry to find pasta noodles. i grabbed the box and turned around.

i saw laura blocking my way in the pantry. "move" i said. "what?" she asked. i was trapped in the pantry because of this fatass in the way.

"your in my way" i rolled my eyes. "so?" she said. i dropped my arm and tilted my head. "what do you want from me" i asked. "what do you mean?" she asked in a sarcastic tone.

"nothing! i just want tom" she said smirking. i chuckled. "he doesn't want you" i said and with that i pushed her out of my way and walked out the pantry.

a few moments passed and the pasta was in the pot. i groaned as i tried looking for salt. "whats wrong" bill asked.

"where the hell is your condiments" i asked. "your literally right in front of it" tom laughed. i looked in front of me and saw salt and pepper in the open cabinet.

i formed my lips into a line and grabbed it. "stupid" tom laughed. "okay i asked before i even opened this cabinet" i said. "do you want this pasta or not" i tilted my head as they continued laughing.

"yes" they all mumbled. "then shut the fuck up" i seasoned some salt in the pot. "yes ma'am" tom mumbled.

(time skip)

the pasta was done and i placed them in a big bowl.

i put the bowl in the middle of the table and they thanked me. "thanks ma" kiara smiled. i patted her head and sat next to her.

we all talked as we ate. laura kept making "funny" jokes and nobody laughed. "i remember this one joke y/n told me" kiara giggled.

i laughed nervously and nudged my elbow on hers. "what was it" georg asked. she looked at me. i sat back and covered my forehead and eyebrows in embarrassment.

"it was something like this, i tripped over my wife's bra, it was a booby trap" she said. bill wheezed and tom, georg and gustav laughed with bill.

"i was drunk okay" i squinted my eyes and hit the back of kiaras head. "ow" she pouted. "that hurted!" she yelled rubbing the back of her head.

they all started laughing at the both of us. laura was clearly annoyed.

༺༺

this chapter was boring i'm so sorry 😭

this chapter isn't proofread

don't forget to vote

1112 words