𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

y/ns pov;

i lied. i didn't go home. i went to their neighbors home that was two houses away. i ran to their house and i looked back to see tom going back inside.

i quickly walked to their front porch. i tried opening the door and it was unlocked. i heard screaming so i ran towards it. i saw __ on the ground being kicked by her boyfriend.

i scoffed and walked up to him kicking him off of her. "y/n!" __ tried grabbing me arm but it was to late. i punched the man right in the jaw causing a loud crack to occur.

"fuck!" he got up with his hand on his jaw and mouth wide open. he raised his hand to hit me but i felt someone hit the side of my head causing me to fall on the ground.

i fell on my stomach but i got up. i looked up to see who hit me and it was a girl. i got up and threw a punch at her.

i looked back to see the man behind me but my instincts got the best of me. i pushed him to the ground and grabbed a wine bottle. it wasn't empty but i smashed it against his head.

i couldn't tell if his head was bleeding or it was just the wine. he looked passed out of the floor and i walked back to the girl.

her nose was bleeding. i pushed her to the ground and punched her. she managed to flip us over so she would be on top of me. __ quickly got up and pushed her off of me.

i got on top of the girl and threw punches. she looked pale. once she stopped moving i got up. my knuckles were bleeding because of how boney the girl is.

i didn't care, i looked at __ who was on the floor against the wall shaking. i quickly crawled to her and held her in my arms. "it's ok __" i patted her head rocking her back and forth.

i saw a gun on the corner of the living room. i smirked. the man started getting up slowly. the gun wasn't far from me so i grabbed it and shot his leg before he got up.

one handed.

i'm hot😘.

__ flinched as she heard the sudden gun shot. i threw the gun at the man's face. he groaned loudly in pain. i turned my head back to __. she was calming down. her eyes bloody red, a bruise, and marks covered her arms and face.

"come on, we need help" i said getting up. "to who" i could tell her voice was still shaking.

i thought of something but changed my mind.

"to my apartment love" i said helping her up. she nodded as i tensed at her hands touched my bloody and bruised knuckles.

i grabbed a pair of keys lying on the table. we walked out of the house. __ fell. she fell forward onto my body. i catched her though.

"y/n.. i'm so tired" she whimpered. i sighed. i helped her to walk to the front door.

i pressed the unlock button on the key to see which car owns this key.

once the red car flashed a light i opened the passenger seat. i put her in the front seat and closed it gently so it wouldn't startle her.

i got into the drivers seat and started the car. i drove to my apartment. hoping not to make any contact with any of my band members since their neighbors.

i drive to my apartment quickly. she was asleep. i hope she didn't lose much blood. i drove faster. running a red light. i mean, who cares? the man is gonna get a ticket anyway.

i know __ doesn't drive a car so i'm already certain. once we arrived at my apartment i walked to the other side of the car opening it for her.

i heard my phone ring. we were in the parking garage so it echoed. i picked it up hearing bill laughing. i held the phone between my ear and shoulder since i was carrying __ by her armpits and helping her walk.

"what bill?" i asked clearly getting annoyed. "oh sorry but what kind of food do you want us to save for yo-" i couldn't hear the rest of his sentence. because instead of hearing bill i heard __ call my name.

"y/n!" i looked at her who was looking at somethign behind me. i followed her gaze to see two bright lights coming towards us. i mentally cursed myself.

the car was honking repeatedly and it echoed through the parking garage. all the way to the first floor to the 5th floor.

i quickly put my phone in my hand and dragged __ out of the way. i ran towards her to see the car stopping front of us. "y'all girls alright?" a man looked at us.

he had brown fluffy hair with freckles and black eyes. i ignored him and picked up my phone and __ helping her walk.

"yeah bye" i said not making eye contact. i was worried for __.

at the kaulitz;

y/n was on speaker phone. when they heard someone call her name and then a honking noise they all looked at eachother.

tom sat up swallowing a peace of fry.

"y/n?" he asked through the line. "are you girls alright?" the phone said. it stayed silent. bill looked at tom and georg then gustav.

"yeah bye" they heard a female voice said. "y/n! y/n? y/n are you okay?" bill said with panic in his voice. they heard a different girl make a sound.

"ow y/n please"

y/n sighed and talked to bill "yes im ok what do you want?" she asked dully. "what are you doing?" bill asked.

"uhh" she remained silent. a ding went through the line. it sounded like an elevator opening.

"umm im at my apartment right now, helping umm.. a friend" she said. "okay! that's good i'll just drop off the food at your place in a minute-" "no! umm i'll just go to your house tomorrow" and with that she hung up.

bill looked up. "is she with a guy right now? are you serious?!" gustav screeched. tom and georg laughed. "oh come on she's with her friends maybe. she's been with us for a long time" bill defended the girl.

they all nodded. "i need to ask yall something" georg hopped into the conversation. "yeah" "wassup" the boys said.

"did you guys hear a screaming or like a loud pop?" they all looked at eachother. "there's just probably a party don't worry about it" bill shrugged it off.

what do you guys think is gonna happend in the next chapter?

sorry for late update.

this chapter is not proofread so mistakes might not be changed.

don't forget to vote this chapter !

1162 words