𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

y/ns pov

bill and georg slumped on the couch as tom and gustav shared snacks. i was on my phone texting kiara.

KIARAAA

YEAH?

i'm at the studio about
to do the interview

oh okay, with the the
whole band?

yeah, the journalist finally
wanted all 5 of us.

ohh i see i see

end of texting

i left kiara on read since bill said to get off my phone and talk to them. i turned off my phone and turned to bill. "hi" i smiled sarcastically.

"better" bill said smiling back. marc came back. "okay girls- i mean guys. we're ready in 5 so any touch ups have to be made come to me" me and bill stood up and walked to marc.

we sat in front of mirrors while marc was touching up my face with light powder and a lady touching up bill with some more eyeliner.

"we're ready in 3 minutes guys" marc yelled so the 3 would hear him. we all nodded as me and bill got up being finished with the touch ups.

"alright alright! get into your positions!" another man said with a clip board in his hands. me and the 4 went on the stage sitting on a couch in front of the journalist.

i swear i saw the old man check me out up and down. i made a dirty look to myself. i knew tom noticed because he looked at the journalist then to me.

bill sat on the end of the couch, tom sat next to him, then me, and then gustav and the. georg.

"we're ready in 5..4..3..2.." and he pointed to the journalist. "and welcome to ___ for an interview with the tokio hotel band!" everyone cheered and clapped.

"so tell me guys, how are you on this fine sunny day here in germany" the journalist pointed to bill, then to tom, and continued on.

"i'm doing great, it was a long drive but we still made it" bill smiled. tom was playing with his mic.

"and tom" the journalist said causing tom to lose his distraction and pay attention to him. "i'm ok" tom said dully.

"and you ms berlia" the journalist fixed his posture as he said my name. "i'm great thank you, and also just call me y/n" i smiled at him showing him my dimples. he smiled as he remained quiet as he stared at me.

i started getting anxious and uncomfortable. "and you gustav?"

"good"

"that's good, georg?"

"i'm tired but still happy to make it"

as the journalist asked questions and make jokes me and tom were the only ones not laughing. but i was still fake smiling since we're on tv world wide.

"tom" the journalist straightened his papers. "is it true that you have slept with 25 girls?" the journalist snickered. i saw toms jaw clenched as he remained silent.