Chapter 25

Chapter 25

*one year later*

I have been at my new dance school for a while now and it is amazing. I have learned a lot and I have really improved. I have tried keeping up with Harry but it has been hard. We talk occasionally but I think it is pretty much over. We have been seeing other people. I miss him a lot. I have dated a few guys along the way but they were nothing compared to Harry. I always hear about Harry’s new girlfriends. He has a new one every week. I guess he is back to the life he has always wanted. I just finished up my rehearsal at school. I got a new job at a little restaurant down the street. I had to get ready and go to work. I took a quick shower and I curled my hair. At this restaurant they required us to look “sexy” it sucked but it got me a lot of tips. I put on a tight pink dress and I pushed my boobs up. I wore black strapped stiletto heels or as I call them “hooker heels”. I have to admit I haven’t been the same since Harry and I broke up. He brought out the best in me. All I do now is mope around and I am always depressed. I guess it’s time to move on. I put on a fake smile and I headed to work. It was Friday night so all the pigs were going to be there.

“Here! We are very busy get to work! Start with table 9.” My boss said handing me an apron. I tied it around my wait. I looked around for table 9. Great it was a bunch of college guys. I walked over there with a fake smile. They all whistled.

“Hi what can I get you guys?” I said opening my note pad.

“Can I have the ribs with a tall glass of you?” One of them said. I rolled my eyes.

“I will take the sexiest waitress ever. Which I guess is you.” Another one said looking at me up and down.

“I think I will take you and a side of fries.” Another one said. I have had enough of this.

“Look can you please tell me your orders? I am NOT on the menu.” I snapped.

“Okay fine, I will have the ribs with a side of fries.” One said.

“I will have the buffalo wings with blue cheese dip.”

“And I will have the steak and cheese sub.” I wrote down their orders.

“Okay.” I said with a smile. I turned around and one of them slapped my ass. I stopped and clenched my teeth. I continued walking. I hated this job.

Finally the night was over and I was cleaning up the tables. I heard the bell at the door ring as if someone was entering.

“Sorry we are closed.” I said without looking up.

“Dammit I was really looking forward to some grub!” A familiar Irish accent said. I looked up.

“NIALL!” I screamed. I jumped off the counter and I jumped in his arms.

“Hey Cammie!” He said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked surprised.

“Well I heard you haven’t been yourself lately.” he said raising an eyebrow.

“Aw no! Who told you such a thing?” I let out a fake chuckle. I tried to convince him I was perfectly fine without Harry but I wasn’t.

“Cammie?” he knew I was lying.

“Oh who am I kidding! I am a mess!” I said plopping down on a chair and burring my face in my hands.

“I know that’s why I am here.” He said rubbing my back.

“It just hurts knowing that Harry has completely moved on and everything makes me think of him. I feel like I can’t be happy without him.” I said honestly.