Too good

Keegan smirked as Richardson walked into the interview room. "You're a dead ass mother fucker too..." he told him certainly.

"And you are in a federal building Keegan.. I can have your ass for just uttering those words!.." he told him. "You do know we have all of the information we need to put you away for life...

"Don't tell me... I'm gonna get the death penalty.." he sat forward. "Were you in on that Nash bullshit on her behalf... I bet you were...

"What?.."

Keegan laughed. "The only way to keep me down is to lock me up... the same with Nash.. Yasmin thinks like me..." he looked at Richardson. "As soon as I get outta here, which I will you fake ass fed... I am going to take every bit of pleasure from slitting her throat and watching her bleed out like a slaughtered animal... then I'm gonna come back for you..." he laughed again. "You know Nash ain't dead right....

"I don't know anything about Nash

"Oh, of course not... she was fucking that other fed from LA to get that job done... my nephew!.."

Richardson looked at him. "She wasn't fucking anyone she has been with me.."

"We've all been some naive mother fuckers when it comes to this bitch... she was fucking Raheem Rodriguez to make sure he got Nash a death sentence.. she promised him the world and the sad thing about the bitch is... he was married to her daughter Drea..." he shook his head. "She's a fucking psychopath who thinks that she is going to get her hands on my money... she can think again... my organisation is bigger than me...

"What does that mean?."

"It means the whole organisation is not in my name... so that money you siphoned out.. won't clear... my daughter is a computer ace.. she can hack a joint in under 60 seconds... but y'all wouldn't have gotten far anyway.. as I said.. the organisation is not in my name... I created it and secured it.. so good luck.!" He laughed.

Richardson just stared at him. With the news that Yasmin had been messing around with Raheem and Keegan's news that the funds wouldn't clear and the businesses wasn't even in his name, he was at a loss. He had nothing to hold Keegan on without incriminating himself. Keegan could see he was deep in thought. "Is it just sinking in mother fucker.." he laughed.

————-

".... It's fine Marlon...  I've got it under control." Shelby said as he rushed in to make sure the funds were being sent back to sender.

"They've tapped into a considerable amount of his money...

"Only for five minutes... it's like a dream, they see it, but never actually reaches them... you shouldn't underestimate my dad, uncle Marlon.. he's not stupid enough to set up his accounts in his own name..."

"What?.."

"They're all in Charisma's name

"They're all in Charisma's name... so anything signed off by him will never ever go through because he doesn't have that kind of authority, she does..."

"Wow! That love of his for her runs deep doesn't it..."

"It sure does...  I don't think any of you, Taylor's realise just how much... You won't be able to keep him away from her... and you are all as dumb as hell If you think he won't find her, she is always on his radar. It's like he has a Charisma heat seeking antenna built in..." she said with a smirk. "Listen... I know people think that he is a bad person for the things that he has done to her, and trust me, I don't condone it at all... But none of you really understand what he's been through his entire life, not just with the people who were in his life from the beginning... but with all of you too, at one time or another, Nash has beaten him down, you've beaten him down and his own father has beaten him down... all he has had to do for everything in his life is fight... his only sanctuary is Charisma... and y'all are crazy if you think you can keep her away from him.."

Marlon was inclined to agree. Although he also didn't condone what Keegan had done to charisma, he did believe that he had had a rough ride his whole life and he was coping with an illness that nobody knew about until recently. He agreed that he should be cut a break too.

——————

Orion watched Venice dance. He wanted it to be the both of them but with her new role, it now meant that she had to have a security entourage wherevet she went. He smiled as she pulled him up and danced in to him, letting her grind all over him. She was so carefree and enjoying herself and he loved to see it. She turned and faced him in the centre of their VIP section. She kissed him, time stood still as if it was just the two of them in the whole place. She stopped and looked into his eyes. "I love you." She said to him. " I didn't realise how much I needed this..."

"AYE!... bitch... you're dead.." a guy shouted from outside of the booth pointing right at her.

Orion saw red. He jumped the barrier and he grabbed the man, he beat him unconscious while Venice's men held his men off. Venice just stared at Orion with raised eyebrows. He walked back up to her leaving her security to deal with the mess. "What?." He said to her. "You think I don't have what it takes to protect you..." he smiled. "I let you hit me, and I would never hit you back because I wasn't raised that way... but it doesn't mean I'm soft..." he told her. "I can look after my own.."
She bit her lip and hugged him.
"Who was he anyway?." He asked her.

"Some ex henchman of Angel's

"Some ex henchman of Angel's.... Not particularly happy about me getting his entire organisation... I guess it's just part of how it's going to be...

"I told you, you need to get help from your brothers... I used to help mine now and again.. even though he annoyed the shit out of me, and I might not have agreed with everything that he did... but isn't that what families are for when it's all said and done?.."

"I'm so blessed to have you..."

He smiled and hugged her. "Yes you are.. and don't forget it..." he kissed her lips. "Let's get outta here... let me take you to bed.. where I can fully protect you.."

—————

"... I'm letting you go.." Richardson said.

Keegan smiled and stood up. " you know it makes sense... but I'm just sorry that you've gotten caught up in the devil's games...

"Well I haven't said anything to her about you being let out neither do I want your empire... if anything it was just a sure way to bring her ass down..."

"so you've changed your tune now... Now you know what a deceitful, cheating, lying bitch that she is..." he said. "You stay in yo lane fed and I'll stay in mine... because if you even tried to bring me down... you'll disappear just like she's about to... and countless others before you.." he smirked and left.

He had had his personal belongings returned to him and he turned on his cell. He saw missed calls from Shelby. He called her back. "Sup baby girl?.."

"I know where C is.."
he smiled.
"I'll text you the details now....

TBC