Nana

Raheem was on his last. He was barely coherent now, his wife was in tears begging Marlon to stop. "Please stop.. I will do what ever it is that you need me to do.. just tell me what I have to do.." she yelled, her husbands pain filled screams to much for her to bear a moment longer.

"Well that's an easy one... you need to make him retract the evidence..

 you need to make him retract the evidence

"Raheem do this for us please.. for the kids.. please..." she begged him.

"I'm not gonna let you survive if you don't give us what we need so what would all of this have been for?.." Marlon said to him. "You die for what exactly?... righting your wrongs for yo daddy.. who didn't give a fuck about you... and trust me, if he knew what you were doing right now, he would have blown yo brains out himself already.." Marlon crouched next to him. "Tell me is it really worth you never seeing yo family for, being buried 6 feet under for a man who didn't give a fuck about you?.."

Raheem listened to him. " Putting away someone like Marcus Taylor, is a warning shot to every single man out there who thinks that they are a fucking OG.."

Marlon shook his head. "Nash is not the head of the business though, so you putting him away isn't you cutting the head or tail off of anything, just a small chunk out of the armour, nothing more.."

Raheem laughed. "That is where all of you are wrong, in every single file that I have seen on this family Marcus Taylor is at the forefront of everything... Jenson may be the face of the Taylor mafia, but the brains, and the muscle comes from his younger brother... he is the head of this organisation.. and y'all are flapping without him..."

Marlon didn't know what else to do to get him to change his mind. He was at a loss. Raheem was taking everything that had been thrown at him and he was not backing down and Nash was running out of time.

———-

Charisma arrived back in Canada at around 10am the next morning. She got home and Keegan was sat on the couch just staring at her. She headed straight up the stairs.
"Aye!.. don't fucking walk away from me.. where the fuck have you been!.." he snapped going after her and pulling her by her wrist.

She turned and looked at him. "I went to see someone special to me... someone who would never treat me the way that you do... I really hope you enjoyed which ever bitch you let off steam with, and you know something" she said, staring him right in his eyes. "I don't even care anymore what does that tell you... I'm happy for you to go and do what you want to... But I'm not gonna be around for you to do that and I'm not gonna be a punching bag and I'm not gonna be your bitch who takes everything... I wanted to be supportive, I wanted to help you get through your issues... You've pushed me too far this time, I'm done Keegan....

 You've pushed me too far this time, I'm done Keegan