Going down

".... I'll be right here when you finish college Zara, Payton you hear me.." Lamar said as he dropped Zara and Payton at the gates.

"Yea Mar, we heard you." Payton said. As she got out of the car.

"Where's a lil sugar for yo big bro huh.. doing this for yo ass every day now.." he said. Payton leaned back in and kissed his cheek.

"See you later Mar.." she smiled.

He watched them both go inside and his cell rang. "Jago my man, what's up?.."

"I'm a need you at the trap

"I'm a need you at the trap... like now... how far are out are you?.."

"10 minutes... why?.."

"Josh and Arlen man, it was all calm for a minute or 2 and then they started on each other.. there is only so much mediating I can do.."

"Aite I'm on my way man.." he said and ended the call taking off for the Trap.

———-

".... You better take yo self away from me bro, I'm warning you..

Josh shook his head. "You're warning me?.. what the fuck...

"Y'all come on... you're twins.. can't you just dead this beef already.." Jago said seeing these two about to go head to head, and not being able to do anything about it.

"... this mother fucker thinks I fucked with that ho Sheree... fuck being his twin, this mother fucker right here...he don't know me at all...

"... well look at the form you got bitch!.. you fucked dads ex wife... you messed with Brianca... you used to run hookers and strippers and use them for you own ends while you were married.. thinking yo ass was all that with Q and Craig...

 thinking yo ass was all that with Q and Craig

"I got yo ass laid didn't I!... if it wasn't for me Brianca wouldn't have looked twice at yo scary lil ass... you choked and froze around females.. like a bitch..

Arlen flew for Josh just as Lamar rushed in with Julian. They got in the middle of the two of them, prizing them apart but get punched in the process.

"THIS SHIT HAS GOT TO STOP!.." Lamar said irate with both of his older brothers. "Mom is trying to run shit out here, dad is in rehab and all y'all can think about is this fucked up beef that you have with each other... over Sheree!... Arlen! The bitch played you.. you have a new fucking woman now.. Sheree is old news and done...