Stronger

".... I needed to let you know that I've put my foot in it, Keegan knows about Nash and he also knows that charisma is with him...

"Marlon, for fuck's sake... What is it with you?"

"I'm sorry, bro," Marlon said to Jensen. "I completely forgot that he was in the fucking room, and it just slipped out...

"Well, luckily, Nash is prepared. No thanks to you..." he sighed. "are we any closer to finding Yasmin?"

"yeah, by all accounts, she's been dealing with someone by the name of Richardson... This motherfucker has invested money into Keegan's organisation, for a substantial payout, and it looks like he now owns 35% of Keegan's businesses... My guessing is that Yasmin is going to try and fake documents that state she owns a percentage of the business too... so with her percentage, and this motherfucker Richardson's percentage combined, it will mean that they own more than Keegan, so they have him in their pocket and everything he's fucking worked for..."

"she needs to be stopped, do we know who this Richardson is?"

"We do... you do... it's Kel Richardson.."

"She's fucking him?.." he laughed. "Well if we don't get her she will die of an STD anyway the rate she is going.." Jenson added. "Thanks for the heads up though... can we redirect the funds back to Keegan's account?.."

"I'm gonna work on it... I just want Keegan to find Yasmin so he can take his shit out on her and forget about where Charisma is right now.."

" I hear that." Jenson said.

————-

Nash watched Charisma sleep, she had put her all into trying to walk and she spent a lot of the day on her feet, and had been working on her speech. He was glad for her that this was temporary, but he was mad at Keegan for putting her in this situation.
His cell rang and he saw it was Jenson. "Bro.. twice in one day what is this?.."

"He knows... about you and that C is with you.."

"Does he know where we are?.." Nash sighed.

"No... but Marlon let the cat out of the bag in front of him... it was a mistake..."

"It was inevitable.. we were never going to keep this under wraps for long... if we can keep the location a secret for as long as possible though... After all, it should be only me, you and Josh that knows..."

"Yes we will do that.. the location you're at is signal encrypted right?.."

"Yep.. within a 5 mile radius we can't be picked up.."

"Okay I'll deal with Keegan.." Jenson said and the call ended.

Charisma woke up and saw Nash had been talking on the phone. He looked at her. "So, how much of that did you hear?.."

She shook her head. "I... didn't.. hear.."

He nodded. "Okay.." he walked over to her and he pulled up a seat next to her. "Keegan knows I'm alive and that I'm with you..."
Charisma got fidgety and panicky.
"It's okay... he doesn't know where we are, and if he does find out and he comes here... I will handle it..."

"It's.. just going.. to rile... him.. more..." she touched his hand. "He.. needs to.. heal too... he doesn't need... this.. he doesn't.. deserve to think that... I'm with... you...

" I know, and he will hear that as soon as he sees us... Right now, he is not my priority, you are.." he told her.

"Don't let... him overthink it... or stew.. on it.. it won't help.. anyone..." she said.

"Does this man literally need to kill you for you to stop worrying about his ass?." Nash said shaking his head. "Keegan is a big boy Charisma you don't need to be his guardian Angel.. because he sure as hell isn't yours..."
He saw her face sadden.
"I don't want to have another conversation with you about him, because this is supposed to be about you getting better, getting stronger... He holds you back he doesn't allow you to show yo full potential without bringing you back down to earth with a bang, if he thinks you're getting too big... I'm here to make sure that changes, you are going to go back Into the underworld, a bad ass, boss... he is going to be in awe of you.. everyone will.."

Charisma smiled at him. "Thank you... for being...here... and being alive... I was sad... when I thought ... about... you dying.."

"It is gonna take a lot to take me out... there are too many people I have to protect here... and you are one of em... I need to see you thriving and being the best you... I was not about to die when I knew that you needed me.." he told her. "Now, rest because tomorrow will be another busy day for you.." he added and kissed her forehead before leaving her to it.

—————

"... does this look cool?."
Orion said to Venice as he showed her his new wears.

She looked at him. "You look mighty fine.. but what have you changed for?.."

"Julian, Jago and your bothers asked me to go to a club tonight... I thought it was about time that I started getting involved with your people... So I accepted.." he smiled. " I am nervous about sitting there with your brothers, though I have got to say that..."

"So you're going out?.."

"Yeah.. the kids are sleeping.. everything is sorted...

"If you walk out that door tonight don't come back..."

Orion looked at her with a frown. "What is wrong... I'm having a few drinks with your brothers?... they're including me.. I thought that you would want me to get on with them..."

"You think I don't know where you're gonna end up... I know where my brothers always end up... in the strip joint.. with some trashy ass ho dry humping them..."

He smiled, and walked over to her, he sat on the arm of the sofa. "Aww is my baby girl jealous...

Venice narrowed her eyes and turned her head slowly towards him. "Jealous... I can have any man that I want... I got you didn't I..." she said with venom. "But you go, just don't come back here tonight.. and I mean it.." she added her face straight.

Orion nodded and walked out of the room. He took out his cell and he text Josh.

Orion
Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna stay back here with Venice. Maybe some other time.

He headed up to the bedroom to get changed, he didn't want to upset her.

————-

Jase finished inside of Sheree and then rolled on to the bed beside her. He looked at her. "Are you okay?.."

"I want my kids Jase.. Treasure and Eldon should be with us and Romeo.." she told him.

"Why don't you ask for visitation rights.. the kids are happy with Arlen... why do you want to fuck with him so much?."

She sat up. "It's not a case of that.. it's a case of me wanting my son and daughter.. with me, their mother.... It's fine though if you don't wanna help me.." She said quickly getting out of bed.

"I'll help you okay.. just calm down.." he smiled and pulled her to him. "Just once more.." he said and pulled her onto the bed.
He was just about to get down with her when there was a knock at the door.

Jase got out of bed to answer, he opened up to Keegan. "Bro?.." Jase said sheepishly.

"Where is Sheree?.."

"I don't know...

"Jase don't fuck with me... where is she, I know her games... so you better let me through now...."

TBC