Final decision

Charisma walked away from the others to take the call from Lena. Lena was in tears as soon as the call connected. Charisma chewed her lips. "Lena..

"He's gone.. he's gone.. they couldn't get to him in time..."

"I know.. in a way I guess I hadn't fully let go of him... because I felt him go.." she said and burst into tears.

"I don't know what to do.. Nash was always there, the joker... but his serious side and his wisdom was so great..."

"I love you Lena but.. this family has caused nothing but pain to one another for so long... I have to take a step back... I need to be out from under the Taylor's.. I will keep in touch with you.. but you need to be one of the first to know.. I'm divorcing Keegan..

"C... not now...

"Yes now!.. how much more do I have to continue living with, just to keep everyone happy... I'm not allowed to upset the balance ever.. but I can't do it anymore... me and my kids will be fine.. I've gotta do this.."

"You're moving away again?

"You're moving away again?.... You can never outrun him, you do realise that right?.."

"of course, I realise that, which is why I'm staying in Canada... I'm getting myself my own apartment, the kids can pop by any time they want, I'm still going to work with my babies like I always have... I just won't have anything to do with Keegan's business or Taylor's business... I know you and Jensen have got back together and I'm really happy for you and I hope it works out... But with Nash dying I just feel like I need something new... he was the only person who believed in me and everything that I am capable of... maybe if when we were together, things could have worked out, and we could have stayed together... I would never have to look over my shoulder, worry about him and his moods, and when the next blow to my self-esteem, and my personality would come, because he just wasn't like that... But I chose to stay with Keegan, because my heart wanted him... But he could never love me properly, I was his punching bag, his anger and mood was directed at me, never anyone else... He openly admitted to cheating on me, numerous times, numerous times Lena!" She reiterated.

Lena tried to talk, but Charisma needed to get this off of her chest.

"And because he told me, he seems to think that it was okay to continue doing it because now I knew it was out in the open and it was fine that he could carry on being himself... And then, for him to say the fucked up shit that he said to me a few days ago... After everything that I've been through, after everything that I've done for him, and everything that I've sacrificed to be with him... my guard is well and truly up, and my love for him has gone.."

"Okay.. I hear you... just don't shut me out.. I love you...

"I won't shut you out... i'm not shutting anyone out, I am just divorcing my husband, nothing more..." she told her.

Lena paused. "Nash's funeral will be held next week in LA... I really need you to be there, because I need my sister with me for this...

"And I wouldn't miss it...