Queen

Charisma headed back home she got out of her car and she walked inside. Payton and Harlow were doing chores, from cleaning the floors to dusting and polishing under the watchful eye of Keegan's housekeeper.

Harlow stopped what she was doing and looked at her mom. "Mom?..."
Charisma just breezed on past and didn't even look at her.
"... have you even spoken to your shady ass boyfriend!.." Harlow griped at her sister.

"I don't wanna talk to him..

"Well, lil girl he's obviously in the game, and that means that you've been fucked over..." she said to her.

"I didn't ask you to say anything to Dad, I didn't ask you to tell anyone anything... I told you because I was upset at what I saw... You took what I told you, and you ran to Dad with it... And now you're standing here, taking it out on me, so who is the child here Harlow?"

"you lil bitch!...
Harlow threw down her cloth and she grabbed her sister by the hair.

"MR FRASER!.." his housekeeper called.
Both Charisma and Keegan came running. "do something between before these two lil crazy ass girls kill each other and mess up my cleaning routine!.." she said.

Keegan grabbed Harlow. "What the fuck is wrong with you!.."

"Exactly!.." Payton said.

"oh, don't think you're so fucking cute Lil Lady" Charisma said, staring at her

"What you both did was hella fucked up... what I would've expected after the way that I raised both of you, along with the rest of your siblings, was that you would be able to come to me, look me in my eyes and ask me what happened that night..." She then looked at Payton directly. "you are the deceitful one, messing around with a
grown ass man, and not saying shit, using the fucking studio as a away to get out to see him... no one has crossed anyone here apart from you!.." she snapped.
She looked at them both. "I have always been here for each and every fucking one of you, so yes I demand respect from my kids... You have always had everything that you wanted and needed, and I have never given you reason to doubt me. I am so pissed right now with both of you ... I don't even know what I want to do with you both right now!.... what I will say to you is quit this stupid lil girl business fighting with each other. Do what the fuck your father has told you to do and stay out of my way for a while, is that understood?..."

"Yes mama." Payton said sheepishly.

Charisma looked at Harlow. " What, I'm not a child, and I hate the way that you're talking to me right now...

Charisma shoved her daughter. "You may not be a child, but you are Damn sure acting like one right now, so I will treat you like one.... now, is what I said to you understood?."

"Yes mama!." Harlow said reluctantly.

They both headed off to continue the chores that they had been set to do. Keegan looked at charisma and pulled her to him. "I love it when mama bear is in Mama Bear mode." He smiled and kissed her lips.