Who snitched? Pt1

".... Give me the bag mother fucker!.."
Keane said snatching the bag off of one of his runners. He checked inside of it. He could see there wasn't any money. "You better talk now Motherfucker, where is the money?" He said pushing up on the young boy.

"We had this fed on our tail, there was no way that we could do anything. I will make it up to you and I will double the amount of time that I work over this week to make sure that I account for the money that we didn't make today... But I swear to you this fed is hungry and he's not worried about us, he's interested in you and yo family.." he told him.

Keane frowned

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Keane frowned. " You got a name for this motherfucker...

"He goes by the name of Rodriguez, but someone said to me that that wasn't his last name. He has just taken that name... But someone who has dealt with him before said his first name is Raheem.."

Keane nodded. " Thanks for the Intel... and yes, you will double yo hours, in fact, you will triple them, in future if you have a fed on yo tail, then you move to the next block do you understand what I'm saying, the money should never stop... Remember that" he said, and jumped in his Bugatti.

Leyton looked at his twin. "Look at you, you're a bad ass, G now right?." He smiled.

"Let's just get yo ass to university... Where you can apply yo skills, and leave me where I am able to apply my skills, bro" he said to him. As they drove along Keane looked at him. "So tell me when is this fight between you and Keegan actually going to go down, I mean you can tell me right now if you're gonna pussy out of it..." he asked.

Leyton sighed. "Ion know the more time goes by, the more I feel like it's not worth it anymore...

"See this is where you and me are different, any time day or night an ass whooping is worth it, and he needs it... Maybe they should bring him out here rather than you going to LA, it could happen in the gym, take his ass down, make him pay, don't let him think you're the fucking pussy that he thinks you are... You know I'm gonna be right behind you" he told him.

"Woah.. wait is that Payton!.." Leyton said.

"Yeah it is.. her ass should be at school.. and who is that mother fucker with her thirsty lil ass!.." Keane said pulling the car to an abrupt halt.

Keane got out and immediately stood toe to toe with Damien, pushing past his sister.
"Oh my god!.. Keane!." Payton said, almost jumping out of her skin when her brothers arrived so suddenly.

"Shouldn't you be at college?" Leyton said to her.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.