A lesson taught

Jenson got off of the jet at the hangar. He headed towards Lena who was waiting for him standing against the hood of Keegan's car that she had picked up for Charisma.
He stood in front of her. "So, you haven't changed yo mind after yo drunken episode last night?"

She shook her head. "No... and I've booked us into a hotel...

"I need to see Keegan.. we know who it was that got Nash roped up.."

"Who?

"Who?.."

He looked at her. "Raheem...

Lena's face straightened and she just stared at him. "Our own grandson?.."

He nodded. "Yep.. our own grandson is a fully fledged blood sucking fed!..

"Wow!. Enzo would turn in his grave!.." Lena sniggered. "... so I guess we're all on his shit list right?.."

Jenson smiled. "Me, Marlon.. Nash.. Keegan.. I doubt he's gonna come for his sweet, sweet nana.."

"Oh he doesn't know me at all then does he.. I'm a shove sweetness right up his blue blooded ass!.." she said and shook her head.

————-

Harlow, Payton and Zara arrived back at the house later that afternoon. Keegan sat on the sofa looking hot and bothered and angry. He looked at the girls. "Don't go upstairs, yo mama is taking a lie down" he said.

Harlow swallowed hard. "Dad, you didn't....

 "Dad, you didn't

"Didn't what?.. see, I just found out from my daughters that my wife is cheating on me, so how do you think I handled it?.." he said staring at them his face straight.

Harlow chewed her lip. "Is she okay?." She asked quietly.

"She's fine... but no one will see her for a few days.." he said.

"Did you beat her?." Zara asked, not truly understanding what was going on here as she hadn't been part of it.

Keegan just looked at all of them. He then stared at Payton. "This boyfriend of yours.. he's obviously no good now right.. after fucking with yo mama... and what the hell were you doing in a FUCKING CLUB!.." he yelled suddenly making them all jump.
Zara took herself out of it and headed to her room.
"Well!.." he snapped waiting for an answer.