Dangerous games

Josh looked around and spotted Venice, Thea and Lani, he walked over to them. "This is place is packed, have any of you seen mom?."

"She sent a message earlier.. she is going straight back to Canada.."

"Why?.."

"I think it's got something to do with dad.. it's awkward for both of them right now Josh....with the divorce pending and all." Venice said.

"How does dad seem to you?

"How does dad seem to you?." Josh asked her.

"Like he's fighting something.. his mood is darker than usual, but I guess that's only to be expected with what he's going through at the moment... I just wish that they didn't have to go through this either of them, with everything they've already been through together. You would think they would get a little peace by now together, because we all know they are gonna end up back with each other, Dad will never let her walk away. We all know that.." she said.

"And that is what bothers me... If mom keeps pushing this divorce, and he's in the mood that he's in... I'm worried that something bad might happen.." Josh expressed.

"Keegan...
He turned as he heard his name.
"I thought it was you..." the woman smiled.

"Tami?.." he smiled. "It's been years.. how are you.. and how do you know my family?.."

"Well when we were younger I used to do some running for Nash on the corners

"Well when we were younger I used to do some running for Nash on the corners.. he always paid well.. but it's good to see you though... and what are you doing with yourself nowadays?.."

"I don't live in LA anymore.. got outta here...

"Good for you.. LA was never good to you really... was it.."
He shook his head.
"So they're your family?.. that's news too..

"Yeah.. Dollar is my father...

"Woah.. so he and Larinda.. you know.." she said with her eyebrows raised.

Keegan laughed. "Naw.. it's a long story.... So what about you what are you doing with yo self now... you're looking good..." he said and bit his lip:

"Thank you." She smiled. "I do a bit of modelling, not enough to get me out of LA yet, but it will take off soon... I never ever married, didn't want kids, so I'm just happy go lucky... just the same as I was back in the Day" she told him. "What about you, are you married? Do you have kids?"