Uncles

Drea was high on pain meds and she was drifting in and out of sleep. "How are the kids?." Keegan asked Dinah as they waited for Raheem to arrive.

"Sleeping..." she paused. "Keegan what are your gonna do with her and the kids?.."

"I took off her finger, not her head

"I took off her finger, not her head.. if I didn't do something that drastic, he wouldn't have taken any notice... I do not torture or kill babies.. and I'm not gonna do anything else to Drea..." he walked up to Dinah.
"I thought we talked about this, there are certain things that I need to do to be able to extract the information that I need and get the results that I have to get... You were all up for this when we first met, don't ever question my next move.."

Dinah nodded. "I'm not questioning you.. it's just.." she chewed her lips. "This was the sort of thing that my family pulled on me in Idaho, this was the reason I got out...

"I can't have you going soft on me!.." Keegan told her.
"This is business.. get over it... and don't think that I don't know what this is really about.. and the whole reason why I don't have females on my team as a rule... you got caught up with my father's wife and that treat em mean keep em keen that you used to have about you suddenly turned into you being emotional, moody and teary..." he sighed heavily. "Get yo act together Dinah.. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that to you... but my patience is wearing thin..." he said and stared at her for a few seconds before he walked out.

————

Charisma entered into the venue that Coley was about to be in. She went to the bar and then took herself to a booth out of the way of people but so that she could view the room and see the entrance.
"Oh wow!.. can I just say.. how beautiful you are...."
She looked to the side and saw a man looking back at her.
"I'm sorry, I just couldn't contain myself when I saw you.."

"Thanks and all.. but you can move along now.."

"Are you here alone!.."

"Look, I don't know who you are but..

He held his hand out to her. "Councilman Raymond... Evan Raymond.." he said

Charisma shook his hand. "Nice to meet you but I am waiting for someone..." she said.

"Of course

"Of course..." he smiled. "I'll leave you in peace..." he added and walked away but couldn't help but look back at her.

"Fuck!." Charisma said as she hadn't even noticed that Coley and Damien were now in the building, the councilman had distracted her. She could see them now though and she just sat back and watched, as she sipped her Chardonnay.

She watched him work the room, he was handsome to her, she found him quite alluring and sexy and had done the first time she saw him also, and so did many other girls at this venue as they all flocked around him, smiling and giggling.
She took out her phone and she headed down towards the bar area where a Coley was.
"I don't give a god damn about my husband..." she snapped loud enough for the people around her to hear including Coley.
"You can tell Apache to kiss my ass!.." she snapped again.
"Oh yeah.. have him come and tell me that to my face.. he knows everything of his is half of mine.. and I'm taking what I'm owed!... you tell his ass that..."

Coley watched her, he believed that she hadn't seen him, a smile spread slowly over his lips. He tapped his brother's shoulder. "She is right here for the taking... god is looking down on me tonight.." he smirked.
He walked over to where she was.

"Bar tender fill my glass to the top!.." she said acting as if she was still reeling from the call.

"Put this on my tab.." Coley said to the bartender.

"I can pay for my own damn drinks and I do not want anything from you..." she said slamming her eyes at him.

"Gee... come on... we got off to a bad start.. but I am good at helping a woman in need.. just let me buy yo drink and we can go and sit somewhere quiet and talk."
She looked at him for a second and as he proceeded to get the drinks she looked at Damien who nodded
Acknowledging this play.

————-

".... Dad... I'm worried about mom..."

"Venice I've got it handled okay.. she is gonna be fine.." Keegan said to her.

"But I thought she was going into this alone...

"I would never let her go alone.. I just needed her to think she's alone.. but I'm having her ass watched and if anything pops off my men will move in... but keep it quiet, she will go all the way off if she knew I was having her tailed... I gotta go baby girl.. but don't you worry about yo mama.. I've got her.." he said and ended the call as Raheem was brought into the house.

Keegan looked at his nephew.
"Where the hell are my family...

"Sshhh.. don't come in here shouting the odds lil boy you do not have the upper hand here....

Raheem stared at him. "You killed my father...

"Don't get it twisted I think everyone had had a go at some point... I can't take the credit..." Marlon sniggered as Keegan shook head. "Damn, you are so different to yo daddy...

"I just want my wife and kids..

"And we want Nash... free and back home.."

"He is a fucking hardened criminal.." Raheem said. "I swore on an oath to uphold the law..

"For a government that don't give a shit about you because of the colour of yo skin... man, you come off here like you're doing yo mom and dad a justice... YOU AINT!... not even close..." he snapped. "Yo daddy was the darkest minded of this entire family and spent his life trying to kill everyone in it to get to yo Grandaddy's status...

"He's right.. Enzo was a jealous man...

"Coming from the rapist psychopath.. trapped in a secure unit by his own family... didn't you come for all of them too unc!.." Raheem snapped at Marlon.

"Boy I'm a let that pass cos you in a bad mood right now.." Marlon walked close to him. "But we have yo wife and kids so I would be real nice to us..."

Raheem looked at Keegan. "Please let me see her I need to know she is okay..."
Keegan took a piece of rag that he had screwed up and he opened it, to reveal Drea's severed finger.
"Oh my god..." he said and shook with fear for his wife and kids.

"Raheem how could you think that it was okay to come after us and leave yo family open to us..." Keegan said to him.

"Take me and do what ever you have to do to me..

"No, we need Nash exonerated... or I will kill yo wife and kids painfully and slowly right in front of you..." he told him.
Raheem just looked at him....