Who snitched? Pt2

"... good morning Keegan, how are you feeling today?"

"Good actually, I feel like I have less brain fog and I'm more straight on what I need to do...

"And the aggression?"

"Has slowed down, but I guess I am worried in case being around my wife triggers it again, being in here has kept me away from that, so that is the unknown to me...

"It shouldn't, you have come along way in the past month, the medication is working just fine and if you are ready you can trial some time at home, maybe this weekend? If you feel like you're on top of it, then we can work on discharging you full-...

"It shouldn't, you have come along way in the past month, the medication is working just fine and if you are ready you can trial some time at home, maybe this weekend? If you feel like you're on top of it, then we can work on discharging you full-time"

Keegan nodded. "Okay, that sounds like a plan" he said and smiled at his therapist.

"Just remember to keep talking, like you have done in here... This is a trauma based illness and the more you get things out in the open, the less likely you are to build them up and erupt or hide behind your personalities, hurting the ones you love, especially with violence" she told him.

He nodded in agreement. A nurse popped her head around the door. Keegan, your wife is here to see you"

His therapist smiled and left as Charisma was shown in. Charisma smiled at him. "Wow, what a change in you in just a couple of weeks" she said, taken aback by how different he seemed and how strong he looked since she had been in LA.

Keegan just looked at her. "Have you stopped grieving over Nash now...

She furrowed her brow. "Keegan, that is unfair, you mean to tell me that him being sentenced to death hasn't affected you in anyway?"

"He'll get out of it, he always does" he said nonchalantly.

"I don't wanna talk about that, I came here to talk about you... When are you coming home?"

"well, my therapist seems to think it won't be long... But I'm not pushing it yet though.

"what about coming home for a couple of days just to see how you feel? I really miss you, I'm holding the business together things are going fine in that respect... But I miss you" she told him.

Keegan held back on telling her that he was coming home for the weekend, he didn't know why he just felt like he needed to keep that to himself for a while. "You know instead of wasting time talking ... You could always get on yo knees and suck my dick" he smiled.

Charisma looked at him. "I'll tell you what, I'll go again... It seems you're happy to see everyone else, but never me" she said getting upset and standing up quickly, grabbing her bag and coat.

"Sit down!.." she turned and looked at him. "I said sit down!" She sat on the bed next to him. "I would really love you to suck my dick... As in you are my wife, and I've missed being with you, I've not touched you in weeks, and you're sitting there, looking like that... There isn't a lot else that I can do in here without people walking in, but if I had my way, I would be all up in you right now"