Snake

Drea opened her door to her mother. Yasmin walked inside. "That family will be coming for Raheem..." she said worriedly and scared for her family as she followed her mother back down the hall.

"That family is his own family.. and Nash needed to be eliminated..." Yasmin said, without a care in the world.

Drea showed her mother her finger. "I lost my finger, it was cut off.."
Yasmin checked out her make up in the mirror. "Mom!... do you even care at all!... I was whipped by some Neanderthal... who said he was Enzo's brother..."

Yasmin turned and looked at her. "What was his name?."

"I think someone called him Keenan or something like that..."

Yasmin looked at her. "Listen to me.. Raheem did his work for me.. now you and him and those brats of yours can go back to living your lives..."

"Brats?.." she shook her head. "I wish I would have stayed in Atlanta with dad."

Yasmin shrugged

Yasmin shrugged. "Now you can do as you please..." she then smiled. "I've been spending time with my son.. mine and Jenson's son..." she added. "Drea your brother is a OG.. he runs businesses across the world, he is good at what he does... that man has so much money now he doesn't know what to do with it..."

Drea looked at her with a frown. "You know maybe you should leave."

Yasmin looked around her daughters small 3 bedroom home. "Hmm.. you'll never amount to anything not being married to a fed anyway..."

"What did you just say you spiteful...

Yasmin grabbed her daughter by her throat and shoved her against the wall. "How were you about to end that sentence?... I would have slapped the word right outta your mouth... you did a job for me, stop whining and go back to daddy..."

Yasmin let her go and left the house. She had a huge smile on her face as she got into her car and headed to her new apartment that she had gotten herself in Canada. She opened her cell put it on speaker and called Jenson.

"What the fuck are you doing calling my husbands phone!.." Lena answered which set her back a bit.

"Lena?... I thought you and him were divorced...

"You wish sweetie... what the fuck do you want Yasmin.. no one has time for you right now..."

"I heard about Nash. I wanted to pass on my condolences.. he was a great guy, annoying as hell when we were kids but he was still a great guy... how is Jenson... how is he holding up?..."

"Bitch.. fuck you!" Lena said and ended the call.

"Oh you're gonna wish you never you fucking bitch!..." Yasmin said slamming her fist on the steering wheel with her teeth clenched.

————

Jenson stepped out of the bathroom in the hotel. Lena was looking at him with her eyebrows raised. "Yasmin just called you... her name came up on your display.. why do you still have her number?."