Brutal

Dinah pulled the car up at a house out in the sticks, it was just over the border of Canada. Drea looked at the house. "Is this it? Is this where we are going to be staying?"

Dinah nodded and got out of the car, she opened the door and took the youngest baby girl who was around three months old who had been sleeping soundly from the car journey. Drea took her 18-month-old son and carried him on her hip. She walked in slowly, taking the entirety of the place in. She could see men surrounding the place outside and inside and ir made her wonder just what her husband had actually gotten himself into that required her and the babies to go into this type of secure hiding. Dinah let her into a room, she kept the baby with her and moved to the far corner of the room as the door opened, and Keegan and Marlon walked in.

Drea looked at them both. "Are you part of his team, do you work with Raheem?" She asked.
Marlon took the boy from her. Keegan walked around her, but neither of them spoke to her at all. "Can someone tell me what's going on please?" She watched Marlon give her son to Dinah and then Dinah left the room with both of the kids. "Why are you taking my babies?" She said swallowing hard.
Keegan put on a pair of leather gloves, and Marlon handed him some rope which was in a bag he had carried in with him. "Who are you?" She said, beginning to get scared and a little frantic.

"Sshhh

"Sshhh." Keegan hushed her. "Do exactly as we tell you and none of you will get hurt" he said. "Put yo hands behind yo back and don't cause a scene" he added.

Drea was scared out of her wits and not about to go against anything that she was told to do by these two men. She put her hands behind her on the chair and Keegan tied her wrists tightly, he then tied her ankles to the legs of the chair. "Raheem has been a bad, bad boy..." Keegan told her. "And you are going to need to pay for his wrongful doings. Now, I need you to answer the questions that I'm about to ask you, and I need you to answer them truthfully, for every time I feel that you are lying to me, you will lose a finger" he said taking a pair of pliers out of the bag that Marlon had.

Drea started to cry. "But I don't understand.. I ... I don't know anything.. please don't hurt my babies" she said a tear running from her eyes.

"Where is yo husband right now?" Keegan asked her.

"I... I don't know..." She said, her answer on a breath as if she had been winded.

" I told you how this works!" Keegan snapped. "I will give you one more chance, the next time you answer me incorrectly I will start severing fingers" he paused. "So once again, where is your husband right now?"

" I'm not allowed to know about his covert operations... I don't sometimes see him for months when he is undercover, he last spoke to me three days ago, he was in Los Angeles and that is all I know"

"Why would he put is own uncle in jail and get him a death sentence?"

Another tear dropped onto her cheek. "I don't know, I really don't...

Keegan suddenly grabbed her wrist and using the palm of his own hand, he flattened her hand out straight on the arm of the chair. Her fingers were splayed and she was unable to move, with the other hand, he gripped the pliers and positioned them around her smallest finger on her left hand. "No... NOOOOO.. please..." she begged him now fully crying.

"I am all out of giving second chances, my uncle is about to die because of him and his hate for his own family.." Keegan said to her with a dark and dangerous look in his eyes. He then proceeded to slice through her finger, which severed and fell to the floor beside her. Her screams were high-pitched and pain felt. Marlon then came behind and gagged her to stop the screams.

Drea sobbed, she was a mass of sweat and tears.
"Are you really sure that you want to keep quiet?"

"He... He said that... His family had ruined his parents life... He said they were all bad people, which was why I never, ever met them... He said he wanted to put all of the key players in his family in jail, and that if they did get the death penalty that it would be a bonus"

Keegan shook his head. "So you do know that yo husband comes from a mafia family?"

"He's never told me very much about it, but yes, I do know that... He just wanted to make sure that me and the kids never had to bump into any of them?"

"Well, he's my brothers son, and in fact, his own father, who he claims the family ruined was one of the worst, if not the worst in this family for his high Rolling in the game. I hate that we've had to meet this way, but he's left us no choice... So I want you to give him a call and I want him to see what's happened here today. Then I want to know if it makes him have a change of heart on leaving his uncle where he is right now. And if it doesn't, then he's gonna need to say goodbye to you or one of yo kids" Keegan told her, his face straight.

Drea was once again in floods of tears. Dinah brought her cell phone through, and Marlon grabbed her hair, holding her firm so that the screen unlocked with her face ID.
The phone popped unlocked and Keegan scrolled to find Raheem's number which was easy.
He pressed to call.

"Hey baby.. you shouldn't be calling me... you know how this is...

"But she had to." Keegan said.
Raheem was silent on the other end.
"There are going to be some photos coming through to you right about now. Take a good look at them..."

Raheem opened them one by one and he gasped. "Please don't hurt her.. I'll do whatever you want..."

"Good answer

"Good answer.. make yo way to the border, you'll be met by a car just after the border .. follow it, try and bring anyone else with you and the choice of who dies first out of yo wife and yo kids will be all you will have time to think about.." he said and ended the call.

Keegan and Marlon had set this up they knew to cover every angle, now all they had to do was wait.

————

Charisma got ready to attend the event that Coley was going to be at. She looked at herself in the mirror and she sighed. She didn't feel good about herself after the burns, but she was beginning to live with it. Venice popped her head around the door.
"Oh wow Mom, you look amazing..."
Charisma smiled.
"Are you sure you don't want me to come...

"I need to do this on my own baby girl.." Charisma said.

Venice smiled. "You don't have anything to prove..."

"To myself I do.." she replied....

TBC