Dust yourself off

"... mom?.. oh my god what happened?.."

Charisma looked at her daughter. "I was dumb, stupid and fucking naive Venice... I need you to do something for me... you have to get Payton to safety...

"What is going on?.."

"Damien.. he is the one who runs the business in Canada, not Coley... I fucked up Coley with the help of Damien and left him at the club with Melvin.. I then left the club with Damien...he was fine at first and then he just changed.."

"In what way?.."

"He strangled me Venice..

"What?.."

"I couldn't breathe and I couldn't fight.. He was on top of me all of his pressure was on me and I couldn't fight him.. I was powerless it was crazy... it's like he had done this a million times before" she closed her eyes. "he kissed me Venice, it was hard and I couldn't get away from him, I was struggling to breathe... and he told me that his brother was the least of my worries.. I don't remember what happened next but I woke up on the ground completely naked... he had taken all of my stuff.. my phone, my clothes..." she sighed and chewed her lips. "What the hell do I say to your father...

"You get him to go after this mother fucker

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You get him to go after this mother fucker.. because if he loves you he will want to kill him..." Venice sat next to her. "Mom... don't be scared of dad.. I know it's easier said than done.. but if he saw you like this he would be crazy for revenge on this asshole right now and you know it.." she smoothed her moms hand. "Why don't I call him.."
Charisma shook her head.
"I'm sorry mom, he needs to know xx I'm gonna get him to come here..

Venice walked out of the room to call Keegan.

————

"... what's gonna happen to me?." Payton asked Damien as they were mid flight in his jet.

Damien looked at her. "Well first of all you're gonna have that baby... but I can still put yo to work until it's born..

"Put me to work..

"Oh baby girl, you're so sweet and naive

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Oh baby girl, you're so sweet and naive.. you didn't think I was fucking you because I thought we had a real future did you?...

"But you said..

Major Players 7 - Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें