Accusations

Anton watched as Nash, cuffed and chained was led to the Perspex opposite him. Nash sat down and picked up the phone. "You miss me already?.." Nash said with a smile. He had a cut lip and thick eye.

"Are you getting yo self some trouble in here?.."

"Always.. just trying to establish some new rules.. you know how it is.." Nash said. "How is everyone.. how is Naomi.. I know she would take this the hardest..."

"Yeah she's pretty upset

"Yeah she's pretty upset.. she's moved in with me and Tian for now... she misses you too much to be in that house without you... Shanae has gone with Kane, she was distressed because she can't see yo future.. and MJ, well, we're watching him.. we don't want him to go off the rails.. you know how close he is to you.. he's just real quiet right now... Nate came by... he was cut up about it too...

"Twain came into see me... that was cool.. I was there for all of them after Lily died.. my bond with all of them grew.. and now I'm here, taken away from them again because of their mother... again!..." he shook his head.

"Well... we know who the fed is that is on yo case and brought you down..."

"Who?.."

"Raheem.. it's agent Rodrigues... but in truth he is Raheem Enzo Taylor...

Nash just stared. "No fucking way!... what the fuck..."

"Seems lil Enzo wanted to uphold the law and go against his family, in the worst way possible.. and you may not be the only one that he targets...

"Mother fucker...

"But I wouldn't worry too much, because Jensen is on the case and Marlon, they will track him down soon enough, and have it out with him... So we don't expect this death sentence of yours to loom for long.."

"Do me a favour man... get this mother fucker to visit me when you find him.." he said his teeth gritted.

—————

".... Hey baby girl... I've been calling you, pick up... are we still on for dinner at mine tonight?.." Damien said, leaving another voicemail for Payton.

He put his cell away and walked back to Michael and Coley who were looking at a brand new Ferrari to buy. Coley looked at him. "You're distracted today bro.. what is it?.."

"