Watching

"... I didn't have a clue that you were Apache's wife that was crazy when I found that out...

"He's hard to live with.. but you should have told me you wanted his business.. I could have helped you with that...

"He's walked into Canada and started slowly swallowing up every damn corner, distributor... even the local businesses are going to him for protection..."

"I get that he is a force to be reckoned with

"I get that he is a force to be reckoned with.." she went to stand up and he grabbed her hand. "Coley...

"Don't go.. just sit down.."
She looked down and saw the gun in his hand hidden under the table. "Sit down."
Charisma sat back down.
"You are a very beautiful girl... and I hate that you're going to be caught up in all of this, but I know the only way that I'm gonna get to him is by holding on to you, whether you're leaving his ass or not.. he's never leaving you..."

"I offered to help you which means that you don't need to do this.. I want my husband to pay as much as you do.. but mine are for personal and business reasons.." she said to him.

Coley looked at her. He touched her face with his spare hand, dragging his fingers and the back of his hand over her cheek. "Come home with me tonight.. I mean it's not like you've got much choice..."

The men that Keegan had sent to keep an eye on things had notice things were going a bit awry. Melvin called Keegan.
"This better be good man." Keegan said picking up.

"He's got a gun on her under the table at the booth they are in... he's getting very up close and personal with her, and I don't think she's in a position to stop him boss... What would you like us to do?"

"I want you to do what I'm paying you to do and observe, she may be acting like a wounded animal right now under his control, but trust me, I taught her well, she can flip that script within a second... just be in the background, she cannot know that I've sent people in to watch her..." he paused. "if it looks like she really is in distress, then you take control of the situation and I'll handle the consequences of the fallout of that from my wife later.."

"Got it boss..." Melvin said and ended the call.

—————

".... Why did you cut off her finger, how much else of her is left!" Raheem said to Keegan, as Keegan walked back into the room where he was with Marlon.

 Why did you cut off her finger, how much else of her is left!" Raheem said to Keegan, as Keegan walked back into the room where he was with Marlon

"Because you weren't listening, do you really think I wanna hurt yo family... Do you honestly think that I'm the type of man that would want to kill kids... I mama I will do it if I have to but first I'm gonna try to appeal to yo better nature here. Yo uncle Nash has done nothing wrong to you... None of us have. You grew up with this family, well in to yo teens, you know yo self what yo father was like, you're taking out yo grievances on the wrong people..."

"I saw the way that my father fought to be noticed... how his siblings pushed him to the side and his father to..

"Not me mother fucker.. not back then I didn't even know your scrawny lil ass!..."

"Y'all are bad people... you're right, I did see a hell of a lot growing up, things, I wish that I never... And to know your own family is capable of all of these things, that was what made me decide that I had to take the law into my own hands literally and change it."

Keegan from nowhere punched him so hard the seat he was tied to fell sideways with him on it. He crashed to the floor and whimpered.
"I can see that appealing to yo better nature just isn't going to work..."
He looked at Dinah and nodded.

Dinah left the room while Keegan put back on his gloves and let Raheem watch him prepare for what he was about to do next.
Dinah then returned with Drea. She was woozy from the meds. Marlon had dressed her wound. She was shoved on the floor on her knees in front of her husband.
He looked at her and his eyes welled. He then looked at Keegan. "Please..

"Then you know what you have to do.." Keegan said.

"I can't.." Raheem said.

Keegan picked up the horse whip from Marlon's back of goodies. He then stood well back and he flicked the whip hard, the whooshing sound was just as deafening as the sound of the whip cracking against her skin.

Drea looked at her husband, begging him to say or do something to stop this. Raheem, although upset, just kept quiet. Keegan gave her five hard lashes, and then stopped. "Wow! You won't even budge, you want yo whole family in jail or dead, and you are just sitting there letting me do this to yo wife?... All you have to do is tell the authorities you've got it wrong and free yo uncle"

"Raheem please." Drea begged.
Marlon could see that deep down Keegan didn't want to continue with this.
"RAHEEM!.." Drea yelled as there was still nothing from her husband.

Marlon pulled Keegan to one side. "Do you want me to take over?"

"I don't wanna have to do this to an innocent woman at all... But he is as stubborn as his father!.." Keegan snapped.

Keegan walked over to Drea " baby girl, you are married to mafia blood, and a pure blood he is too from all sides of his family. So he won't give in, it is not in him... He wants you to suffer, so it shows you that this man will never have yo back when push comes to shove"
Drea was in tears as Raheem held firm and kept his mouth shut.

Keegan nodded to Marlon to take over, this time torturing Raheem in front of his wife.

————-

".... Come home with me Gee..."

Charisma looked at Coley. " I will not be going anywhere with you pointing a gun at me.." she said. " it might be a turn on for some girls, but definitely not me" she added.

"don't play with me, you know that I have to use you as leverage to get to yo husband, and as I said you may be wanting to leave him, but he is not gonna let a girl like you go that easily, I know that I wouldn't" he told her.

"The thing is, it doesn't matter if you take me... He will find you and he will hurt you, he probably wouldn't even kill you, he would break both of your legs and your arms and leave you incapacitated just so you can watch him take away your empire. He really does get off on stuff like that ... You can't ever underestimate Apache, you just can't" she smiled.

It felt good to her to know that she had the backing of Keegan, he was so big now, in comparison to where he was 10 years ago, his name was huge with the backing of the Taylor mafia and with the help of Nash and Marlon, and even his father, albeit through their own ups and downs. When she actually thought about it, this was her husband, she was married to this man, and she was the only one who knew him in ways that no one else ever would, and it empowered her to actually be the woman that she was today.

He pulled back the safety on his gun. and in a split second she lifted her leg and kicked the gun out of his hand...

TBC