A heart to heart

"... we are gonna get you outta here man.. you know that you can trust us completely" Anton said as he sat opposite Nash with the Perspex between them.

" I don't know so much, not this time... A cat has nine lives, I've had 10 and used them all now ... listen, I need you to do something for me... I've got a few days left on this earth, I need you to get Charisma to come and see me please.."

"I can do that... but this isn't the end for you man... you know it's not..

" It's fine if it is actually, I mean what do I have to live for... My kids are grown they barely know me because of the way their mother disrupted their lives... I have no woman, the one I wanted I can never have.. I've got nothing to really call my own... all I have ever done is work my ass off to support my brother and the family... If it's my time to go Anton, then I'm happy to go...

"Stop talking like this

"Anton.. none of you need me... sure you'll miss me for a while... but it'll be a few months and I'll be forgotten about anyway, I don't hold much ground I'm just my brothers co pilot...

"You're more than that Nash and you know it... I know you're being defeatist right now, because you feel like there is no way out... But there is and we will help you find it and we will get you the fuck out of here..." Anton told him. " I will get Charisma to come and see you and brighten yo mood and change you to make you fight... because we all know only she can... because we all know how much you love her..."

Nash smiled. "I don't think anyone knows just how much not really..."

———-

".... I've got a couple of jobs coming up...

"Who are you sending?.. Lamar, Josh.. Tian?.." Jenson asked his son.

"C...

"Why yo wife?."

"Because she needs more and more of this to get a good foothold.. she's gonna head up the next few meets and deals all over the country and world... it is the only way that she is gonna learn.." he said.

"She has just been through an ordeal...

"And so what?.. she is a queen and we all know what she can do.. she is trying to give up based off of one bad day... she needs to get out there and keep working..."