Stand up

Keegan headed into the hospital to talk to Charisma. He had a bunch of flowers. He headed to her room and was met with the room now occupied by someone new. He walked to the nurses desk. "My wife.. Charisma Fraser... has she been moved to another room?.."

"Ah Mr Fraser.. she was discharged from this hospital and into the care of a specialist facility..

 she was discharged from this hospital and into the care of a specialist facility

"And no one thought to tell me... she is MY WIFE!.." he snapped. "Where the fuck is this facility?.. and why is she there?.."

"She needs specialist care.. one to one care... while she rebuilds her motor skills and her strength... your sons and daughters know.. it was Venice and Joshua that signed off on her leaving.. and being sent there..."

He slammed his hands on the desk. "Where the fuck is this facility!.."

"Mr Fraser, you will need to calm down or I will have to ask security to remove you.."

"Tell me where she is..

"Speak to your children Sir, I'm sorry.." she said not breaking her silence.

Keegan clenched his jaw and he swallowed hard as he left. He had turned down the party the night before even though Jenson had called it off anyway realising it was inappropriate to celebrate with C being in such a bad way. He left the hospital and took off in his car at speed to find Josh.

————-

"Hey..." Nash said as he let the nurses settle Charisma. He sat next to her. "Call this respite baby girl okay.. nothing more.. I'm a take care of you.. the way he should have from years ago.." he smiled. "Now yo doctors have said that all of the issues you are having right now are temporary so that is one good thing... all I want you to do is rest right now..."

Charisma looked at him. She couldn't understand why he was there. The last she knew he was dead.

"I know what you're thinking.. you're in heaven with the highest Angel Nash .. but I'm afraid you're wrong... In fact let me tell you a lil story.. Lena will tell you I'm good at these.. I should have been a kindergarten teacher.." he smiled. "I was sitting in my cell, when along came Georgie.. a very sexy prison guard.. she came to my cell almost everyday.. she started to find excuses to come... literally.." he winked. "We hit it off, she couldn't get enough of me.. the next thing I know I've got guards on my side and my death penalty was revoked..
And Killa another good friend of mine from back in the day.. he took his penalty early disguised as me to the outside world and here I am to rescue and care for you..." he smiled. "That was the short hand version of it..."
He stopped and he held Charisma's hand.
"I'm not going to let him do this to you anymore and I absolutely mean it... you are too beautiful, too smart and too damn precious to be any mans punching bag" he told her. "I know what you're worth.. I just need you to see it too.."

He got up. "Now rest... call me or one of the health care professionals and we will be here..." he leaned over and kissed her forehead before leaving her room.