Angered

Charisma arrived home kicked off her heels and was ready to just have some quiet time before everyone got back.
She jumped out of her skin when she saw Keegan just standing in the doorway.
"Jesus!! What the fuck are you trying to do to me?.." she said. "But wait, why are you here.. I thought that you were coming over the weekend?."

Keegan just stared at her, his face straight

Keegan just stared at her, his face straight. "Who were you at the club with last night?"

"What are you talking about.. I was out with Lena to meet Dixon?.."

"Don't play fucking dumb with me... Who was the motherfucker you were kissing last night..." he said and his jaw clenched.

"No..." she shook her head. "No, you've got that wrong... I was gonna come and tell you about this...

"How fucking convenient." He said backing her up into the lounge. "you were gonna come and tell me about it only now that you see me in front of you asking you about it..."

"His name is Damien...

"Damien! Well, he's gonna be a dead fucking Damien very soon...

"Keegan, listen to me please" she said resting her hand on his chest, "It's not what you think...
Keegan had backed her to the sofa and she lost her balance as he pushed her down flat his hand rested around the throat lightly but his other fist was clenched. "Keegan listen to me don't do this.. just let me explain...

"Oh you better....  you need tell me what the fuck you've been doing while I've been gone!.." he snapped.

"He is Coley's brother, he was sent to the club to seduce me. He kissed me. I slapped him. Then he came forth and told me what it was about. Coley wants to get me so that he can get to you... Damien, well, he doesn't want to play his games anymore and he's willing to help us. He didn't want to do what he did in the club last night, he said he has a girlfriend and he wants to move away from under his brothers control, and he is willing to help us with his brother..."

Keegan furrowed his brow. "He's got a girlfriend..." he paused and closed his eyes. "Oh hell, no!" He said as he climbed off of C.

charisma, sat up. "What, what is it?"

"Payton...." he looked at his wife, a scowl on his face. "Have you even been watching these kids while I've been gone...?

Charisma followed him into the kitchen. "What the hell does that even mean, I have been running our business... I have been dealing with the kids of course I have, but they are grown... They are not babies anymore, so what am I supposed to do here?... And what are you talking about, what does any of this have to do with Payton?.." she snapped.

Keegan shook his head. "Damien is her boyfriend, how the hell do you think I found out what happened last night... Harlow came to see me today to tell me what you've been getting up to behind my back and who with... So this motherfucker, that kissed you last night is our daughter's boyfriend..."