Catatonic

".... Don't look at me like that C..."
Keegan said as he saw her standing next to the couch just staring at him.

"I want to come home.. I'm lost here... please help me... tell the truth.. please.. free me..."

He looked at her

He looked at her. "But I like having you here... you belong with me... you know I didn't mean to hurt you.. and I can't go on without you... you need to stay.."

"Please help me..."

The voice said again. Charisma was unable to cross because of the way she died. The truth needed to be told for her to be free to move on. Keegan wasn't about to say anything to anyone though, he would lose everything if he did, plus having her spirit around him made him feel better, he didn't want to lose this.

Of course it was his illness that was making him see her. She was only truly visible to Lani, who saw her lonely lost struggle every day since she passed, to find closure and move on.

"You're so beautiful, those words I said to you.. I didn't mean em.. how could I.. look at you.. you are the reason I breathe... I need you to be with me, forever charisma, it is comforting to know that you're here and we're not arguing and we're not fighting, we're just together.." he said to the ghost he could see.

"Dad?..."
He jumped not realising that Thea was in the house. "Who were you talking too?" She asked realising he was in the room alone. "You we're having a full blown conversation about fighting or being together?..."

"What do you want Thea..." he said not wanting anyone to break this moment he was having with his dead wife.

" he said not wanting anyone to break this moment he was having with his dead wife

"I want you to tell me the truth dad.. it's just me and you...

"Tell you the truth about what!." He said angrily.

"Mom... did you kill her...

Keegan, from nowhere jumped up and grabbed his daughter by the throat, slamming her against the wall hard. "I am sick of being asked that fucking question!" He slammed her head into the wall three times until a patch of blood appeared behind her on the wall. Thea went limp in his arms and her eyes closed as blood ran from her ear and nose.