Something off

Charisma and Lena arrived home. Lena was drunk and Charisma was literally carrying her in to the house. She helped her up the stairs and put her to bed. She walked into her own room to get ready for bed, she sat on Keegan's side of the bed and rubbed his pillow. She then climbed in under the sheets and she cuddled into his pillow as if it was him.

It was then her cell rang, she picked up to a FaceTime call from Keegan. He smiled as he saw her. "Hey..

"What's wrong with you can't you sleep?

"What's wrong with you can't you sleep?." She said.

"No.. I can't wait to get home.. and get back into business.." he watched her laying in the bed on his side. "I wish I was there with you right now, I want you to imagine I am and want you to imagine that I'm gonna touch you and I'm gonna play with you...

"Yeah.. I wish you were here...

"Sshh.. I am..." he said in a low deep tone. "Imagine I'm taking control of your hand and I slowly slide it under the sheet and inside yo panties...
Charisma did exactly as he was saying as if he was guiding her.
"I feel that pussy.. so I massage yo spot..

He watched her as she pulled the covers back and he could see what she was doing to herself. "Mmm.. baby.. you look so good there right now.. keep massaging that spot as you imagine my dick sliding into you, making you scream...

"Oohhhh... yeahhhh..." she moaned getting into it with her husband.

————-

"... hello.. you sexy man...

Jenson looked at Lena on FaceTime as she had done the self same thing as soon as Charisma had left the room. "Do you know what time it is Lena?.."

"Yeah

"Yeah.. but I umm.... Oh god Jenson I miss you.."

"Well, I've not gone anywhere.. I'm right here... Lena, I fucked up, epically fucked up.... I messed with Yasmin, you've been messing with Dinah... can't we just draw a line under it... I'm not the same without you...

"But you've divorced me..

"I didn't submit your signed papers, I just couldn't do it..."

"I love you... and I want you so bad..