Closing in

Keegan walked into the hospital and into the room that Charisma was in, he was with Jenson and Marlon.

Immediately Thea, Payton and Harlow all backed away from him and looked at him like they didn't recognise him. He walked to the bed and he looked at Charisma, tubes in her mouth and machines rhythmically beeping. He swallowed hard, he touched her hand as he brushed her hair back from her face. He blinked back his tears, he was completely shocked that he had done this to her.

Venice looked at her 3 younger sisters. "Come on girls, it's dad... he's still the same person.."

"It's fine Venice, they're good to be wary

"It's fine Venice, they're good to be wary.." Keegan said. He looked at his daughters. "I would never hurt any of you.. I hope you know that... I was not myself... people love fucking with my mental.. and why not, if you want to make someone dangerous even more dangerous that's how you do it... Yasmin will pay for this.. and hopefully in time all of you will learn to trust me again... but I know it's not gonna be easy..." he looked back at Charisma. "And hopefully yo mama will be able to love me again too.."

"She put up one hell of a fight against you.." Lena said.

"I'm glad she did, but I don't remember any of it... I just remember what was in my dreams in my head" he looked at Lena. "I am just so glad you got there..."

"Me too." Lena said to him. "This could've ended so much differently if I didn't.."

Keegan looked at Jenson and Lena. "for her sake, she needs to stay away from me... At least until I am completely sorted in my head... She always gets the brunt of my anger, and I make her feel my pain and it's not fair, because she's beautiful, and she stays with me through it all because she's loyal... she needs a break from me..."

"Is this a long term break?." Lena asked. "I have your signed divorce papers.. I picked them up from the house after she had been taken to hospital... because at that point I wanted her to get rid of you.."

" When she wakes up, if she decides, she still wants the divorce, then she can have it.. I have broken this woman too many times, and as much as I love her, and I need all of you in this room to know that I do love her... I can't do this to her anymore, these are my Demons, these are my problems and I cannot keep on putting her through it.."

"I think that's for the best." Lani said. "She can't hurt you then.."

Lena looked at Lani and frowned. "What does that mean?"

"No one cares about dad, yes, he did what he did to mom, but she was going to divorce him, at a time when he was at his most vulnerable... She chooses her moments to mess with his head... I'm just saying, it's not all on dad, she plays games with him to..."

Keegan shook his head. "No. It isn't on her.. it is on me Lani... the only reason she does this, is because of what I put her through... If I was a nicer person, if I wasn't so controlling, if I didn't cheat on her... if I didn't take everything out on her... Our relationship would be normal, which is what she wants, I just can't give it to her yet.. I want to and maybe I will... but I can't right now.. I have to concentrate on me.."