Heartbreak

".... Well done on bringing Marcus Taylor down Rodriguez..."

Raheem smiled. "I'm not done with just him... that whole family need to be brought to justice...

Agent Denham, another one on his team sat back in her chair and folded her arms across her chest

Agent Denham, another one on his team sat back in her chair and folded her arms across her chest. "I think it's amazing how you know so much about this family...

"I've been tracking them for years." He said. "They are the biggest criminal organisation to come out of the US in decades... wouldn't you want to be the one to shut them down?.."

"I'm with you on that.. let's toast to it.. one down, Dollar, Psychopath Marlon and daddy's lil boy Keegan to go." She smiled.

Raheem took a sip of his champagne to toast with and then he made his way outside. He got in his car and just sat there. Raheem was the less thought of of all the kids, everyone, even his brothers and sisters had forgotten he existed. They wouldn't have accepted him anyway knowing he was training to be a fed back then. Now here he was a fully fledged field agent with the FBI, working mainly on narcotics and organised crime. He was good at his job, had his own family. A wife and 2 kids, that his Taylor family also had no idea existed.

He had waited a long time for this, to slowly tear down the Taylor mafia, the same mafia that he believed ruined his mother, his father and his life. In turn he was going to ruin theirs.

———

".... I could have and should have put her ass in the hospital.." Lena said to Charisma as they finally sat in their booth at Venue, both now a lil intoxicated. "I am annoyed with myself she needed way more of a beat down than that...

"Sis, we were thrown out of the bar.. you can give her ass a beat down another night... and maybe I'll join in too.." Charisma said.

Dixon was late and that was beginning to grate on Charisma, she detested men in business who believed they were bigger than the business

Dixon was late and that was beginning to grate on Charisma, she detested men in business who believed they were bigger than the business. "He wouldn't be doing this if Keegan was here... fucking men and their egos..." she sighed. "I need to pee." She told her sister.

Charisma headed to the restroom. She thought about Keegan coming home as she freshened up and that made her smile, she wanted him back so much, she didn't realise how much she would actually miss him, even though he had sectioned himself, and she knew it was for the best for him. She couldn't help, but miss him, she dried her hands and walked out. Suddenly she bumped into a man, he walked right into her spilling his drink everywhere. "I'm sorry.. I'm such a dick sometimes...