Chapter 182

"Right about now," Tommy said as he grinned under his mask and jumped to another rooftop. Bee and Clementine cheered happily as the taste of chaos drew closer. "You were right Ender; this is more fun-" Tommy said in slight shock. Ender laughed.

    "Told you!" He said as he jumped next to Tommy. Bee hovered next to them while doing a spin in midair, and Clementine was practically vibrating from excitement. They continued laughing and jumping from rooftop to rooftop and Ender got so into the idea of chaos, he threw a black and white glitter bomb at a random house. Everyone paused and stared at Ender, who was laughing at the bomb.

    When he noticed it was silent, he looked at Bee, Tommy, and Clementine with a confused look. "What is it?" He asked, his tail flicking back and forth once. Tommy's shocked expression turned into a smug grin as he grabbed a honey bomb and a red glitter bomb. He threw the honey bomb first and then the glitter bomb, making sticky glitter cover some poor person's house. Tommy looked at Ender with a grin.

    "I knew you had it in you, Ender!" Tommy said as he nudged Ender's arm playfully. Ender was still a bit confused, but he smiled at Tommy. "Thanks!" He said happily, his tail swishing back and forth again. "Oh, and a tip," Tommy said as he looked at the glitter mess. "Throw honey first, then glitter. It makes it stickier and a real pain to get off. Perfect for your enemies." He said with a grin. Ender returned the grin.

    "Let me guess, you learned that from experience?" He said with a grin and Tommy nodded. "You know it, boss man." He said with a laugh and Bee hovered in front of them. "Aww, look at you two bonding! This is adorable!" He said as he lied down in the air in front of them and spun around once. Tommy scoffed but then smiled.

    "Chaos does this to you, what can I say?" He said with a grin as Bee and Clementine awed at them. "Tommy and Ender, finally getting along. Is this a dream?" Clementine teased and Tommy scoffed and lightly hit Clementine with his other hand. "Oh, hush." He mumbled as he looked at Ender with a grin.

    "Now, let's continue!" Tommy said excitedly, jumping backwards off a roof and landing right in the middle of the next rooftop. They continued doing fancy jumps and leaps while laughing in delight and they even got a trick from Clementine, who had floated away from Tommy's hand and was now in front of them. "Clem?" Tommy asked, a bit confused.

    "Hello, children! Do you desire to witness a magic stunt?" Clementine said in a voice that sounded like they were trying to impersonate an old man who was trying to get a couple of kids into his suspicious large white van with the promise of ice cream and candy. "Clementine? Why are you speaking like that?" Bee asked, just as confused as the rest of the trio.

    Benson, however, quacked with excitement and Ender jumped a foot in the air with a yelp. "Really, Ender?" Tommy said, rolling his eyes, but he was satisfied on the inside. Ender nodded at Tommy; his cheeks tinted a light shade of purple from embarrassment. Then Ender suddenly got a small glint in his eye and grinned at Clementine, his tail wagging back and forth with excitement.

"Yes!"