Chapter 191

Tommy almost jumped back but he didn't give the person the satisfaction. "I know it's you, Phantom," Tommy said and when everyone looked closer they realised it was in fact Phantom. Phantom groaned and fell backwards off the rooftop. Ender's eyes widened and he rushed forward to ensure Phantom was okay. Phantom was lying on the road with a sad expression.

    "Aww." He mumbled sadly, as if he was sad the fall didn't injure him. He got up and flew up to properly greet Bench Trio. The Bench Trio heard a groan from beside them and saw Ph1LzA watching Phantom with a deadpan expression. "For the love of god, Phantom-" Ph1LzA started but Phantom cut him off.

    "I'm not Phantom. I'm the Lorax." He said and Bee had to stifle a laugh. "What," Ph1LzA said, watching him. "You're not the Lorax, you're a fangirl," Blade said, watching Phantom from his spot behind the Bench Trio. Ender laughed.

    "Fangirl? Phantom?" Ender said, looking at Blade and then at Phantom. Blade nodded with a fake grim look. "He watched The Lorax and now he's a hardcore fangirl," Blade said, sounding like he pitied Phantom.

    "I made a song for Daddy Lorax! Want to hear it?" He said with a radiant smile and Tommy burst into laughter. "DADDLY LORAX?!!?" Bee yelled in disbelief. "Blade is he on something?!" Tommy said in between laughs. Phantom grinned and clapped his hand on Tommy's shoulder, which shouldn't have been possible, considering he's a ghost.

    "You can get on it too." He whispered in Tommy's ear and Tommy burst into laughter again. Blade nodded grimly. "He found a bag of the white powder." He said sadly, turning away like he couldn't bear to look at Phantom. Ender nodded with the same look of sadness as Blade.

    "Ah. The white stuff," he said sadly, also looking away from Phantom. Tommy and Bee knew they were both barely holding back laughs. Phantom chose that moment to launch into a song, dancing across the rooftop for more effect.

    "Ballyhoo, ballyhee, what are you doing in my tree? The trees can not be harmed, if the Lorax is armed." He pulled out a large rifle from God knows where and pulled the trigger, letting a bullet fly through a window.

    "Kabadoo, kabadit, you better not be talking shit. If you touch the trees, I will break your knees." Phantom sang and Tommy looked at Ender with a raised eyebrow. Ender's face was flushed purple with how hard he was trying not to laugh.

    Tommy was trying his best to hold back a laugh as he watched Phantom continue singing about the Lorax. "That's more of a song the Lorax would sing. Try making it about how much you love the Lorax." Bee said with a grin. Phantom seemed to take that into consideration and nodded, changing the song.

    "I'm in love with the, I'm in love with the, I'm in love with the, with the Lorax~" He sang and Ph1LzA facepalmed. "I swear to God, Phantom, when we get home, we are going to have a long talk." He said and Phantom froze, stood stiffly, and turned to Ph1LzA.

    "I need to have a talk with you too, Ph1LzA," Phantom said seriously. Ph1LzA raised an eyebrow. "Really? What is it?" He asked, watching Phantom closely. Phantom took several deep breaths like he was trying to prepare himself. Then he started speaking.

"Ph1LzA, I'm gay."