Chapter 106

"Blade, we just want to let you know how much we love and appreciate you. You are a freaking legend. Fly high, king." A voice said, and I smiled a bit. "Thanks, chat." I spoke with a smile and then realised what was happening.

    TommyInnit was holding the Axe of Peace against my neck. "You have been an inspiration to all of us... Stay safe our dear Blood Lord. BLADE NEVER DIES!! You will and always WILL live in our hearts!" Another voice said. I was now confused. I wasn't paying too much attention to what was happening now, I was more concerned about the voices.

    "Chat, what's going on?" I asked, confused. "LONG LIVE THE BLOOD LORD!" A voice said. "Chat, you're confusing me a lot..." I said, still confused. "We love you, king. No matter what. Blade never dies. Legends never die. You will live on in our hearts." A voice piped up. "Uhmm ok? Thanks, chat?" I said, my confusion was now through the roof.

    "We love you Blade. No wonder the sunset was so pretty last night... also I went outside at around nine at night, and it wasn't too dark. It was unusually bright, and the moon was blocked by the clouds. Fly high, king." Another voice said, and I just smiled and shook my head.

    "Chat, you're acting really weird." I spoke with a small laugh. I felt the axe press harder against my neck, and my train of thought stopped as I was jerked back to reality. "You know what, kid? You can have the axe, or should I say, Clementine. You're right, I don't really deserve them. I just put them on the wall and didn't value them that much. But you, however..." I said as I stepped back and to the side, and it felt more comfortable now that there wasn't an axe pressed against my neck.

    "I know you'll take better care of them than I ever could." I said with a small smile. I looked up and saw the moon shining bright, illuminating the night sky and shining light down at everyone. "It really is a lovely night, isn't it?" I said, and I saw the clear confusion in TommyInnit's face as he tried to see if I was faking my actions. I laughed.

    "Calm down kid, I'm being genuine currently." I said, and he nodded. "Yeah, it is a beautiful night..." TommyInnit said. "Blade, did you hit your head? What are you doing?" Ph1LzA called out as he watched me. "Just appreciating the night. Don't we need to find Fundy?" I answered back as I looked at him.

    "FINALLY!" Phantom said as he thankfully smiled at me, and as we made eye contact, I could tell he was thanking me a million times. I guess it was a twin thing, to know what your other twin was thinking. "But what about the vigilantes?! Didn't Phantom say they had him?!" Ph1LzA said, and Phantom whipped around to face him.

    "They've said they don't have Fundy about ten times now. I'm not saying I trust these vigilantes, but I don't think they're lying. It seems like they're trying to find Fundy too if I'll be honest." Phantom said, and I could tell he was losing his patience.

    "You are supreme, Blade. We are with you, no matter what." A voice said, and I smiled. "They could be lying! Remember what he sa-" Ph1LzA said, and that was the breaking point for Phantom.

    "DON'T. BRING. HIM. INTO. THIS." He said angrily, now fuming with anger. "You know what, let's settle this." I said as I turned to TommyInnit. "Clementine, I know you're mad at me, but can you tell me if TommyInnit and his friends have Fundy?" I asked, hoping to get a response from the axe. They hesitated but replied. "No, they don't." They said. I nodded and turned to Ph1LzA.

    "See? Now please, let's go find Fundy." I said, and Ph1LzA groaned. "IF YOU DON'T GET HIM IN A FEW MINUTES HE WON'T BE A FREAKING FUNCTIONAL BEING!" A voice said, and I nodded. "But-" Ph1LzA said, and Phantom rolled his eyes.

     "Ph1LzA, I respect you, but no buts. I have seriously waited way too long." Phantom said, and he looked at TommyInnit and the boy who was with him. "I still don't trust you three, but would you like to come with us? I don't think fighting any of you right now would help this situation-" He said, and TommyInnit nodded.

    "We would love to!" Bee said happily. "Great!" Phantom said with a small smile. And then he walked off the roof. He turned to see everyone minus me and Ph1LzA's eyes wide in shock. Phantom smiled and pointed at a street.

"Come on!"