Chapter 64

I immediately ran out of the room, my heart pounding furiously in my chest. My mind was running at a thousand miles per hour at all the possibilities. I burst into Mum and Dad's room, and Techno, Mum, and Dad turned to look at me. Everyone's face took on an expression of alarm as they took in the state I was in. "Wilbur, are you alright?" Techno asked carefully. I furiously shook my head as I struggled to take in proper breaths of air.

    "HAVE YOU SEEN FUNDY?!!? IS HE WITH YOU?!!?" I asked frantically, looking around the room to see if I could find him. Everybody slowly shook their heads, and Techno got off of his spot on the edge of Mum and Dad's bed and carefully walked toward me. "No no no no no no-" I muttered again and again under my breath as Techno continued to carefully walk over to me.

    I started to hyperventilate and my vision started to flash. I kept on repeating the word "no" under my breath as I sank to the floor, and Techno was now by my side. My head was pounding and I started to sweat uncontrollably. My vision was going in and out and I was shaking as I got overwhelmed by my thoughts. "MUM, DAD, I THINK HE'S HAVING A PANIC ATTACK!!" I could hear Techno yell and then I heard some frantic movements as I started to feel dizzy.

    "Wilbur, it's going to be okay." Mum's soothing voice said faintly as she placed my hand above her heart. I could barely hear her voice over the pounding in my head. "It's going to be okay darling, just copy my breathing." She said as she took in deep breaths. I tried my best to copy her breathing.

    "Darling, Fundy is going to be okay, calm down first." Her calm voice said, and her voice started to become clearer. After a while, my breaths started to even out, and I started to look around. Someone had placed me on Mum and Dad's bed sometime between my panic attack, and my head was on Mum's chest. "Are you back with us now Wilbur?" She said, and I nodded.

    She pulled me in closer and I felt safe in her loving arms. "What happened?" She asked as she started to run a hand through my hair. "So someone drew and carved a red very inappropriate shape on my bedroom door. At first, I panicked, then I realized it could be anyone of you guys. But then I started eliminating and I realized none of you would do that. That meant someone broke in and I immediately ran to Fundy's room because I left his door wide open, then I looked around. His bed was messed up, his blanket was hanging off the edge of his bed, and the furniture was messed up. Then I looked at the window above his desk and it was open. And that's when I came to you guys." I slowly explained.

    Everybody in the room was normal at first, and then my words slowly sunk in. Dad sat down on one of the chairs and started to talk. "Wait, let me piece it together. Someone broke in, we can see that because of your door. Then you went to Fundy's room, and his room was messed up. The window was also open. Wait... does that mean!?-" Dad said slowly. I cut Dad off as I slowly nodded my head and gulped. Techno sucked in a deep breath as all the colour drained from his face.

"Fundy has been kidnapped."