Chapter 145

Purpled gasped in shock and so did some of the onlookers. "H-how could you?!" Purpled said, clearly shocked. "You are a kid. Boom. I said it." Tommy said with a grin. "YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!" Purpled screeched. "HOW COULD YOU CALL ME A KID OVER CHOCCY MILK?!!?" Purpled yelled, and the onlookers let out sounds of disapproval. Tommy scoffed and rolled his eyes.

    "Grow up, you big baby," Tommy said. Purpled looked like he was going to explode with anger. He got off Tommy and got on the table. Then he addressed everyone. "Dear fellow colleagues, this ruffian has insulted choccy milk. What is a suitable punishment for someone as the likes of him?" Purpled said as he looked at the people surrounding him and Tommy.

    "BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!" A voice yelled. The person stepped forward and Tommy recognized him as Sapnap, a member of the Dream Team. Sapnap held his hand up and flames of fire immediately burst into life in the palm of his hand. Several people voiced their approval of Sapnap's statement.

    "CONFISCATE HIS PROPERTY!" A voice said. "STRIP HIM OF HIS TITLES!" Another voice said. "TORTURE HIM UNTIL HE IS AT THE BRINK OF DEATH, THEN BURN HIM ALIVE!" A voice Tommy recognized as Clementine's said. "Wait, Clementine-?!!? You too?!" Tommy thought in shock. "I AGREE WITH THE LAST PERSON'S OPINION!" Someone said, and everyone started yelling in approval of Clementine's opinion.

    "WAIT EVERYONE HEARD YOU-?!!?" Tommy thought in shock. "YES," Clementine said, and Purpled looked down at Tommy and grinned. "IT IS SETTLED THEN, LADIES, GENTLEMEN, AND LADS! WE SHALL TORTURE TIMOTHY UNTIL HE IS ABOUT TO ENTER DEATH'S COLD EMBRACE, THEN WE SHALL BURN HIM AT A PLACE THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE!" Purpled shouted, and everyone cheered. Rose grinned as she came to the front and launched her vines at Tommy.

    The vines immediately tied Tommy up and he fell to the floor. Everyone then started to move towards Tommy and they all picked him up and carried him over their heads. The ones who didn't carry him displayed their powers and trailed after the mass of people hauling Tommy. Purpled viewed all of this with a grin.

    "JUSTICE SHALL BE SERVED!" He yelled. "JUSTICE! JUSTICE!" Everyone yelled in response. "W-what?! Put me down-!" Tommy shrieked as he struggled to escape the heroes' grasp. "THAT'S RIGHT, BRING HIM OUT!" A voice Tommy recognized as Phantom's yelled to the crowd.

    "INSULTING CHOCCY MILK IS A DESPICABLE CRIME FOR WHICH HE MUST BE PUNISHED GREATLY!" He yelled, and the walls disappeared. "Huh-?!" Tommy said in confusion. "Oh, since Phantom is a ghost and ghosts can make themselves invisible, they possess invisibility powers. However, Phantom has developed his powers so now he can make other items invisible. Basically, he can make other entities become ghosts." Clementine said. "Uh-huh." Tommy said nervously.

    "BUT NOW YOU SHALL PERISH, YOU CRIMINAL!" Clementine yelled, causing cheers to erupt from the crowd. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!" Tommy yelled as everybody kept on carrying him. "You hear that everyone? This criminal doesn't even understand his crime! But we can change that, right?" Purpled said, causing the crowd to yell in agreement. Then a voice said something causing everyone to halt.

"WAIT! STOP!"