Chapter 155

Tommy gulped as he stared at the buff woman. "Uhh, hi!" Tommy said nervously. "Please don't flatten me into a pancake-" He thought. The woman smiled. "You know, there are no gyms in jail. So as you can imagine, it is very hard for me to keep my shape." The woman said, and Tommy nodded. "Uh-huh! Totally!" Tommy said while nodding with a weak smile. The woman smirked. "And I was alone in my cell for so long... That is until you came along." She said.

    "Say... care to dance?" She said, the smirk still on her face. Tommy suddenly got a boost of confidence and grinned. "Sure." He said with a grin. The woman's smirk widened and she immediately punched Tommy's head.

    Or well, the air where Tommy's head was. His hand came into contact with the hard wall and she yelped quietly. She looked to her left and saw Tommy. He had moved away at the last second. She glared and tried to corner Tommy, but he jumped and landed on the top bunk bed. "How-?!" The woman said, and Tommy grinned and stuck his tongue out.

    "Giving up already?" He taunted. She glared and grunted as she pushed on the bunk bed. The beds toppled over, but Tommy jumped off quickly. He quickly hid and the woman looked around in confusion and a bit of anger. Then she smirked. "Giving up already?" She repeated Tommy's taunt.

    "Never." Tommy's voice came from on top of the other set of bunk beds. She whipped her head around and her eyes widened, but she was too late. The beds landed on her and she fell down with a small oof. Tommy jumped off and stood next to her exposed head. The rest of her body was covered by the beds.

    "Do you admit defeat?" Tommy said proudly. The roles were reversed, and now instead of the woman towering over Tommy, Tommy was towering over the woman. The woman glared at Tommy, but then she smiled. "Wow, you actually beat me." The woman said with a laugh. Tommy was taken aback by her reaction.

    "You- You're not mad?" Tommy said in shock. The woman shook her head. "Nope! But please get the beds off me-" She said with a small wince. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Tommy said. "The TommyInnit, apologizing to an individual? Next thing you know, pigs are flying!" Clementine said in mock astonishment. Tommy rolled his eyes.

    "Haha," Tommy said sarcastically. He pushed the frame back into its position, and then picked up a mattress. He placed the mattress on the bottom bunk and then did the same with the top bunk. he picked up the blankets and threw them on the bottom bunk and did the same with the pillows. The woman sat up with a groan and fixed her beanie.

    "Thanks a lot, mate." She said as she rubbed her chest. "Shit..." She muttered, and Tommy looked at her. "You good?" He asked, and she shook her head. "My back is hurting like heck." She mumbled. Tommy immediately pulled out a Ziploc bag from his pocket which had a cookie. "Here," Tommy said as he handed her the cookie. She looked at it then looked at him.

    "Uhh, thanks?" She said as she took the cookie. "It has healing properties. If you're bruised or anything, it'll heal instantly." Tommy said. The woman looked sceptical, but she took out the cookie and took a bite. Her eyes widened as she munched on it.

    "Omf my Gob, zis is so goob!" She said with her mouth full. She swallowed and took another bite. Tommy smiled. "Glad you like it! A friend made it for me." He said with a smile. She ate the cookie, looked down at her hand, and let out a small yelp. There was a small cut on her finger, and it was sealing itself, and soon it had healed completely and now there was only a scar left.

    Her jaw dropped and she stared at Tommy. "I- I feel so much better now-!" She said. Tommy rolled his eyes with a smile. "Told you it would work." He said as he sat down next to her. "My name's To- Timothy, what's yours?" He asked. The woman looked at him and smiled.

"The name's Aimsey."